Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    So Obama put a bunch of people to work doing jobs that spent more of our money, such as counting heads for the census. This is not correcting the economy, this is making us more dependant on government.

Even these temporary measures that were not much more then welfare have done nothing but make it look like Obama was actually doing something for the economy when he was not.

Keep on making excuses for an utterly failed administration.
    You appear woefully uninformed on this issue. Mac-Ec is just not your particular area of knowledge is it?

Probably your confirmation bias at work again.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Welcome to liberal rhetoric. Our resident leftists will do everything they can to distract from the truth and confuse the reality of what is happening to the U.S. because of our current administration.
    And welcome to the standard Robo Rant.

He invariably posts this same screed whenever he is out of his depth which happens more than one would think possible from an elderly person.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Your obsession with me is creepy, at best. However, this is not about me and you cannot dispute what I posted.

You just keep posting useless nonsense about the past and about your perception of me. I'll bet you go through a lot of Midol.
    Creepy?

No, the entertainment value of your posts is significant; what with your goofy use of charts, shooting yourself in the foot on a regular basis, the laughable syntax, the use of improper words, and just the overall silliness of your posts is immensely hilarious.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    The stimulus bill passed by Congress and signed by Obama has saved tens of thousands of jobs. The only problem is that the jobs saved are limited to presevering the status quo. State and local governments recieved the bulk of funds, preventing layoffs of first responders,i.e. police fire and paramedics. The stimulus also protected teachers and any other government workers in various services that we have become accustomed to.

Yes jobs were save , but so far non have been created.
    http://www.recovery.gov/Pages/home.aspx

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    yes, that is an excellent site, with nice charts, but, the almost 800000 jobs created were saved government jobs.

bu
    y government , I mean, federal, state and local to include everything from DOT to education to civil service.

Please elaborate, if my memory hasn't failed, that could be good or bad.
    In the manly sense....of course.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

You appear woefully uninformed on this issue. Mac-Ec is just not your particular area of knowledge is it?

Probably your confirmation bias at work again.
    Unemployment is 9.8%

Obama promised to bring unemployment below 8% if we gave him billions of dollars. We did, he lied, unemployment got worse.

Nothing to be uninformed about. There are more Americans without work today then there were before Obama took office and took billions of dollars that we now have to pay back.

Unemployment is 9.8%

Obama promised to bring unemployment below 8% if we gave him billions of dollars. We did, he lied, unemployment got worse.

Nothing to be uninformed about. There are more Americans without work today then there were before Obama took office and took billions of dollars that we now have to pay back.
    we don't have to pay it back, that's what we have kids for. The spoiled brats of today need to be saddled with as much debt as we can shove down their collective throats

The stimulus bill passed by Congress and signed by Obama has saved tens of thousands of jobs. The only problem is that the jobs saved are limited to presevering the status quo. State and local governments recieved the bulk of funds, preventing layoffs of first responders,i.e. police fire and paramedics. The stimulus also protected teachers and any other government workers in various services that we have become accustomed to.

Yes jobs were save , but so far non have been created.
    Im in shock!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Im in shock!
    go ahead, you have my attention, tell me why

And welcome to the standard Robo Rant.

He invariably posts this same screed whenever he is out of his depth which happens more than one would think possible from an elderly person.
    I believe you are my age, missy.

Creepy?

No, the entertainment value of your posts is significant; what with your goofy use of charts, shooting yourself in the foot on a regular basis, the laughable syntax, the use of improper words, and just the overall silliness of your posts is immensely hilarious.
    I'm here to entertain you. Good to know it is so easy to do.

And yes; creepy.

And yet we are closing in on 10% unemployment. Hmmmm

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast