Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 178
  1. #40
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,285
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Something JMAC said was just dead wrong, PERIOD. I just pointed it out with a source and link.

    "As far as I can tell"
    I don't care how far you can tell.

    no it wasn't, you can't read.
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  2. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    no it wasn't, you can't read.
    Repeat that a million times over a period of years and it might be accepted as fact.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

    Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

    Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

  3. #42
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,285
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Repeat that a million times over a period of years and it might be accepted as fact.
    hey just because you have no comprehension of what was said, don't blame me.

    especially after it has been pointed out by others that you were wrong.

    Now I'll repeat that a million times........YOU WERE WRONG AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,887
    Yep...wrong, WRONG, WRONG!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

    - Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    hey just because you have no comprehension of what was said, don't blame me.
    I am not blaming you. You are probably the product of the environment you grew up in. It is more like I feel sorry for you.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

    Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

    Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Yep...wrong, WRONG, WRONG!
    Coolwhip are you going to share info on your African art? Why is it special to you? Is it kind of like feeling a kinship of our African roots we all share?
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

    Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

    Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,011
    YOU WERE WRONG AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT
    __________________

    We all agree, pagey is wrong.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    YOU WERE WRONG AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT
    __________________

    We all agree, pagey is wrong.
    Being right or wrong has nothing to do with democracy. Why don't you go back in your "shack" and come up with something?
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

    Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

    Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Being right or wrong has nothing to do with democracy. Why don't you go back in your "shack" and come up with something?
    This is not a democracy, dipstick. This is a discussion forum.

    If there was any kind of meaningful vote here, you would have lost anyway. I think we are currently up to about 4-1 in favor that you are wrong.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    This is not a democracy, dipstick. This is a discussion forum.

    If there was any kind of meaningful vote here, you would have lost anyway. I think we are currently up to about 4-1 in favor that you are wrong.
    Very astute of you genius, that's what I said. And people say the Texas school system is 49th best. Keep it up and make us all proud Slinger.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

    Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

    Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Very astute of you genius, that's what I said. And people say the Texas school system is 49th best. Keep it up and make us all proud Slinger.
    Move to Texas, and bring your children. We will be # 50.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Any chance someone wants to talk about the unemployment problem?

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Move to Texas, and bring your children. We will be # 50.
    M
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

    Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

    Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event