Unbiased and conclusive evidence that Saddam had/used terror groups for his own jihad.

http://www.cnsnews.com/SpecialReport...20041004a.html

Hey motorboy and john45, here is the reason we are over there. Here it is right in your face.

Now tell everyone after reading all this we should not be over there and reaffirm to the world you have an IQ below 89.

Originally posted by bobby7388
    Unbiased and conclusive evidence that Saddam had/used terror groups for his own jihad.

http://www.cnsnews.com/SpecialReport...20041004a.html
    Biased and inconclusive you mean. cnsnew.com is owned by mrc.org a very biased organization. If that story were true, it would be all over the mainstream news. Here's a little info on mrc.org.

Media Research Center

The Media Research Center is a conservative media watchdog group run by L. Brent Bozell. The Center has a $6 million annual budget and 60 staff members and is funded by larger right-wing foundations (see below).
    From MRC's website, "The mission of the Media Research Center is to bring balance and responsibility to the news media. Leaders of America's conservative movement have long believed that within the national news media a strident liberal bias existed that influenced the public's understanding of critical issues. On October 1, 1987, a group of young determined conservatives set out to not only prove - through sound scientific research - that liberal bias in the media does exist and undermines traditional American values, but also to neutralize its impact on the American political scene. What they launched that fall is the now acclaimed --- Media Research Center (MRC)."

KABOOM!

So what are you saying, this article is biased and the rest of the whole liberal left wing media you post is telling the truth.

Lmao….LOL…LOL….LOL…..LOL….I’M in tears here I’m laughing so hard.

Keep the stand up material coming….to funny, is it Saturday night live or what here.

Originally posted by madeinusa
    So what are you saying, this article is biased and the rest of the whole liberal left wing media you post is telling the truth.

Lmao….LOL…LOL….LOL…..LOL….I’M in tears here I’m laughing so hard.

Keep the stand up material coming….to funny, is it Saturday night live or what here.
    Can't you read? Here is what I said: Biased and inconclusive you mean. cnsnew.com is owned by mrc.org a very biased organization. If that story were true, it would be all over the mainstream news. Here's a little info on mrc.org.

You can check the slant of the media at this site: http://www.mediatransparency.org/

Your missing the point of this whole thread motorman, you post biased articles all day from the left media stream, yet you seem to believe that those are correct and a right arm article must be false on presumptions only.
    Most of your posting are of the nature of oped's, which by themselves are stricly opinion based on no real factual information.

Why does this article seem to be false in your mind?
    You see they have documents from the Saddam regime, they have to be correct.

Trying to smear a article while not trying answer it's questions doesn't say much for you or your liberal mindset.

Your missing the point of this whole thread motorman, you post biased articles all day from the left media stream, yet you seem to believe that those are correct and a right arm article must be false on presumptions only.
    Most of your posting are of the nature of oped's, which by themselves are stricly opinion based on no real factual information.

Trying to smear a article while not trying answer it's questions doesn't say much for you or your liberal mindset.
    Can't you read? Here is what I said: Biased and inconclusive you mean. cnsnew.com is owned by mrc.org a very biased organization. If that story were true, it would be all over the mainstream news. Here's a little info on mrc.org.

You can check the slant of the media at this site: http://www.mediatransparency.org/

Like I said, it the article were true it would be all over the mainstream news. Not to mention that the shrub would be repeating it over and over and over and over...

Feel free to check any of my postings at http://www.mediatransparency.org

I post the news as I get it. I don't write it. If you have a problem with what is written, contact the author.

quote:
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    Originally posted by Motormouth
    _Feel free to check any of my postings at http://www.mediatransparency.org __________________________________________________ _______________

This must be the "Mothership"

Who do you work for Motormouth ?

http://www.cursor.org/

Middle East Media

Ha'aretz
    Jerusalem Post
    Israel Insider
    Israel Radio & TV
    Palestine Chronicle
    Palestine Media Watch
    Electronic Intifada
    Muslim WakeUp!
    Middle East Times
    WorldLink TV/Mosaic
    Debka
    Daily Star (Lebanon)
    Al-Jazeera
    Al-Ahram
    Saudi Times
    Tehran Times
    More Newspapers
    War in Context
    Juan Cole
    Back to Iraq 3.0
    Electronic Iraq
    Iraq Media & Blogs

Originally posted by motorboy1

Like I said, it the article were true it would be all over the mainstream news. Not to mention that the shrub would be repeating it over and over and over and over...

Feel free to check any of my postings at http://www.mediatransparency.org

I post the news as I get it. I don't write it. If you have a problem with what is written, contact the author.
    This is where you are very confused, the main stream media is liberal left, can't you see this from daily reporting?
    You accept what the say as gospel without ever questioning their content, a blind following if you will.
    So, a article is posted which you don't agree with, the content doesn't fit into your realm of thinking and all you have to say is, "it would be all over the mainstream news" how simplistic of you.

Let's not forget the your so called "Mianstream media" reported false and misleading accusations on more then one occasion, ie: CBS, ABC.
    ABC sent reporters to Vietnam to try and use interviews from vietnamese about Kerrys war days, a closed communist society with no free speech and govt tailers to censor what was being said. I bet you believed everyword from them, why? because it's what you wanted to hear, never minding if it were true or false.

Sinclair broadcasting is the only media source in my area that slants to my thinking, I will not follow the others, they are corrupt and misleading.

Post all the links to want about about CNSNews and their mission statement, here again you skip over the basis of what the objective is, to counter the majority liberal media news broadcasting, that, by itself will tell you that there is a slant opposite from your thinking.

You ask if i can read?, well, can you comprehend what you read? apparently not.

Follower the sheep herder off the cliff.

that is a lame excuse for saddam /al queada connectiions.

first , as motorboy said, if there was any legitimacy at all in that piece,the bush administration would /should know about it.(they don't seem to have much faith that this administration knows what is going on. they say this administration probably doesn't know about this.)really, they can say that because it is most likely totally false.
    click on the highlight on saddams links to al-quaeda.nothing real there.it is headed with "glory be to allah". hello... saddam was a secularist. not an islamacist.
    even the 9-11 commission had more info, and it contradicted this info.

if there was anything to it the right wingers would be touting it, which they aren't.

and for documents,maybe dan rather could help you in that ,things may not be what they seem.

and who doubts that saddam hated the bush's and the us,to some extant.
    but the consensus of opinion from the cia and the dia and others is that saddam was a rational person that wanted to stay in power. and nothing would have ended his reign faster than him being in any way involved in any terrorist groups that attacked americans.he was contained and everybody knew it.

and to say someone "wanted" to do something later... well ..no sh*t.

but the sanctions were working to quell him.

and we know he had anthrax, on at least one occassion in 1989, he bought anthrax stocks from a company in rockville maryland. with the us gov'ts approval.and don rumsfeld himself okayed the transfer of chemical weapons to him back when he was the special envoy to baghdad in 1984. and ghw bush , while he was cia director in 1977, also supplied him with the very weapons he used to do that gassing of his own people and all the other mayhem.

so saying he had something "bad" ,is just childish and meaningless. the united states still has the largest reserves of banned chemical weapons in the world... so what of it?

Well!!! jolly good post.

Seeing that CBS didn't tell you this it must be false and misrepresentive of the Saddam/Al-Queda connections.
    You must be mad to really think that Saddam would not have used outside sources to further his agenda, where do you live, in a cave somewhere?

You guys are so twisted to the liberal mainstream media that if they don't say it, it can't be true.

The administration has always held that Saddam and Al-Queda had connections but here again you didn't hear it on ABC or CBS so you never heard it, apparently you have selective hearing.

Up until the Gulf War we used Saddam has an allie in the fight against Iran, we wanted him to defeat or at least to hold down the Iranians. Using people is not a new concept you know, it's been done in the revolution and it's done now.

Once Saddam invaded Kuwait the playing field changed, now Saddam went from allie to enemy, once again it's the real world.

So keep spewing out facts and figures form the 70's and 80's which have nothing to do now with our intent of removing Saddam. It sounds like your upset that we used Saddam then changed our minds about him, all in the while believeing that Saddam is innocent.

Contained, what a joke,

With an attitude like yours we would have lost the revolutionary war. Good thing there wasn't TV back then.

Originally posted by remember

so saying he had something "bad" ,is just childish and meaningless. the united states still has the largest reserves of banned chemical weapons in the world... so what of it?
    That's about like a liberal dumbass to compare the U.S. to the regime of Saddam Hussein.

Go bang your head against the concrete.