+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Staefa Talon

Post Likes

Staefa Talon

Do you need start-up/commissioning tool to set up new talon VAV boxes on a Talon system, or can you use Niagra AX?

Post Likes
    You can configure everything in AX. To be more productive you need Staefa templates. The templates allow to configure everything through the graphic interface.

Post Likes
    We install Honeywell AX equipment. I have a customer with multiple R2 panels with STAEFA Predator controllers. The Customer wants to upgrade to AX. Will a Honeywell branded AX panel work? Is there any JAR files (proprietary) which may cause us problems?

Post Likes
    There might be some programming in the R2 that will have to migrate, but it upgrades fairly easily.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Post Likes
    I would program the Talon VAV's using WCIS. It seems to go a lot quicker for me, I usually just program them as I walk around with the air balancer. Piece of cake, takes less than 5 minutes per VAV.

I can give you this program if you want it. Its free.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in