Wink

(2004-10-25) -- When Iraqi military interrogators informed the imprisoned Saddam Hussein that 377 tons of explosives had disappeared from a huge weapons storage facility, the former Iraqi president expressed concern that the extremely powerful chemical agents might "fall into the wrong hands."

His remarks bolstered claims by Democrat presidential candidate John Forbes Kerry that President George Bush had made a "great blunder" by failing to secure the weapons cache at Al Qaqaa.

"When Al Qaqaa was under Saddam Hussein's control, inventory management was efficient and reliable, and Americans could sleep at night," said Mr. Kerry, who is also a U.S. Senator. "But once these weapons of nearly mass destruction (WNMD) came under the care of George W. Bush, they vanished. And who knows what kind of crazed, America-hating killers have them now?"

The missing materials include HMX (high melting point explosive) and RDX (rapid detonation explosive). Less than a pound of such substances brought down Pan Am flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, in 1988.

However, chemical experts agree that HMX and RDX posed no threat to anyone as long as they were controlled by the legitimately-elected former president of the Republic of Iraq.

The Pentagon is reportedly negotiating a deal with Mr. Hussein to allow him to oversee Iraq's remaining weapons depots as a kind of prison work-release program while he awaits trial.

Surely you jest.

Work-release program? I don't think so.

If mr kerry insists that there were no wmd's, then why is he and his camp making such a big issue of the missing explosives?

Those explosives dissappeared BEFORE we arrived and the media is ignoring that FACT.
    Hans Blix REFUSED to have the stash destroyed in 95 when it was first discovered.
    When OUR troops arrived most of it was gone.
    mr kerry is just looking for issues to support his lies...

Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

John Kerry will do or say anything to get elected. "Anything" covers a very broad range of things that can be detrimental to the lives of Americans.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

.... will do or say anything to get RE-elected. "Anything" covers a very broad range of things that can be detrimental to the lives of Americans.

Don't interrupt me while i'm talking to myself

Kerry:

"There are no weapons of mass distruction"
    "Bush lost the weapons of mass distructions"
    "There is no link between Sadam Hussein and Al Queda"
    "When Sadam Hussein was in charge of Al Queda, at least we knew where the exposives were."

At least Clinton did a pretty good job of keeping all his lies straight. But Kerry's a worse liar with such little remorse and embarrasment that he'll boldly tell lies against his own lies and not be ashamed.

I'm ashamed for him.
    Ryan
    Maintenance Guy
    -----------------
    naysayer, skeptic, conspiracy theorist

Originally posted by maintenanceguy
    Kerry:

"There are no weapons of mass distruction"
    "Bush lost the weapons of mass distructions"
    "There is no link between Sadam Hussein and Al Queda"
    "When Sadam Hussein was in charge of Al Queda, at least we knew where the exposives were."

At least Clinton did a pretty good job of keeping all his lies straight. But Kerry's a worse liar with such little remorse and embarrasment that he'll boldly tell lies against his own lies and not be ashamed.

I'm ashamed for him.
    Liars never can remember their own lies.