I have a 2900 Sq ft living space. which system is the best for air filtration and dehumidifier. The house will be a new construction in Tampa Florida where the humidity is high.Please advise.

use the thermastor unit

!!!!

I agree with the previous poster 100%. The Thermastor Ultra-aire unit is great.

Parker

Originally posted by emma41
    I have a 2900 Sq ft living space. which system is the best for air filtration and dehumidifier. The house will be a new construction in Tampa Florida where the humidity is high.Please advise.
    The new Ultra-Aire 135H handles upto 3,500 sq.ft. of home with make-up air ventilation. It's similar to the UA 150.
    http://www.thermastor.com/pdf/UA150Hspec.pdf

I agree with Teddy bear--the ultra air is one of the best for mechanical ventilation/humidity control units in this climate. Make sure your home is built as air tight as possible. This will help keep the high outside humidity outside. Then you only have to deal with mostly the inside generated humidity. Where the Thermastor really shines is when the temps outside are close to the temps insde, but it is still humid.