Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Is there something wrong with using an actor or singer to promote a candidate?
    I don't think by itself the use of one of these indicates any more or less character of any candidate, UNLESS...
    They DO lack character and NEED the support to bolster a weak constitution.

I suspect mr kerry NEEDS that support.
    He seems to have used MORE hollywood types than any other candidate in the last 40 years...

Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

I personally don't revel around what Hollywood stars think.

And I don't watch Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood.

Well hell, just look at the states Kerry is winning over. All of the left coast states; go figure, some of the middle northern states that are on the Great Lakes, and the northeastern states where marriage licenses are being handed out with condoms.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by cehs
    I don't think by itself the use of one of these indicates any more or less character of any candidate, UNLESS...

He seems to have used MORE hollywood types than any other candidate in the last 40 years...

Stop being a "girlie man" and quit your cryin' an whinin'. Can you say Arnold?

Originally posted by motorboy1

Stop being a "girlie man" and quit your cryin' an whinin'. Can you say Arnold?
    ================================================== ==========

I can say Arnold. And I can say GOVERNOR Schwarzeneggar.

Any other questions?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by bb
    I personally don't revel around what Hollywood stars think.

And I don't watch Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood.
    I lost alot or respect with the "hollywood stars" when they kept protesting the war long after it started!!

I thaught that was the most disrespectful thing they could have done for the support/moral of our troops!!

It reminded me of VN when our guys were comming home!!

It's amazing how much we Americans get caught up in the whole 'celebrity" game.....electing Reagan,Bono,Schwartzenegger and who was the wrestler guy from Minnesota? Jesse Ventura? Anybody with a little name recognition and they're winning elections ...scary.

Sony Bono...a Senator ...please
    Schwartzenegger a Governor

be afraid,be very afraid cuz theres bubble heads out there who ... "Ya mean Leonardo DeCaprio is for Kerry?...He's SO cute.I'll vote for anybody he says"
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

You make a good point, ozone. But K is the only one really relying on celebrities to foist his campaign. You should expect the governor of a state to campaign for another electee. If it were not "Ahnold" who is governor but some lawyer type, nothing would be said. But because "Ahnold" is a celebrity, it makes extra news.

You don't see a bunch of conservative celebrities making the noise that the left wing wackos are making.

Anybody who can't see the diff isn't emotionally stable enough to have a driver's license.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

If mr kerry insists that there were no wmd's, then why is he and his camp making such a big issue of the missing explosives?

Those explosives dissappeared BEFORE we arrived and the media is ignoring that FACT.
    Hans Blix REFUSED to have the stash destroyed in 95 when it was first discovered.
    When OUR troops arrived most of it was gone.
    mr kerry is just looking for issues to support his lies...

If mr kerry insists that there were no wmd's, then why is he and his camp making such a big issue of the missing explosives?

Because he's a flip-floper!!

Those explosives dissappeared BEFORE we arrived and the media is ignoring that FACT.
    Hans Blix REFUSED to have the stash destroyed in 95 when it was first discovered.
    When OUR troops arrived most of it was gone.
    mr kerry is just looking for issues to support his lies...

That's all he has is lies and propaganda!!

Is there something wrong with using an religious tv actor or singer to promote a candidate?

I suspect George Bush NEEDS that support.
    He seems to have used MORE religious types than any other candidate in the last 40 years...

It's that way because

God is on Bush's side and Kerry is of satan!!

How

How can mr kerry state that he KNOWS better than Pres. Bush and has a better plan than Pres. Bush when he didn't even show up for senate briefings on security nor was he present to vote FOR any proposal FOR a better plan during his 20 years (including the Clinton years}????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast