Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 54

Thread: Fair Elections?

  1. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,773
    I didn't get your profile in relation to your quoted post (other than the 'A' word). But I did look at your website and was relieved that I was not on the idiot list

    [Edited by infwsdm on 10-28-2004 at 10:41 PM]

  2. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    13,215
    Originally posted by infwsdm
    Hey, don't act so queer Sally!

    That's my website, Nancy.

    I said profile.



    Kids these days.

    Keep this **** offtopic as much as we can, if it's not gonna get moved......

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,773
    Originally posted by condenseddave
    Originally posted by infwsdm
    Hey, don't act so queer Sally!

    That's my website, Nancy.

    I said profile.



    Kids these days.

    Keep this **** offtopic as much as we can, if it's not gonna get moved......
    I thought you would be pleased that this thread went in a different direction.

    And I know it was your website, Duh!

    your profile didnt' have anything other than you trying to disguise your S's with $'s. Easy does it sally

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,773
    Now you did it.

    Now I'm gonna go around calling people sally.

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    13,215
    Originally posted by infwsdm
    Now you did it.

    Now I'm gonna go around calling people sally.
    Rent the movie "National Security" with Martin Lawrence. I saw that, and now I do it all the time. I really can't help myself...........

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879

    Re: Yes,

    Originally posted by condenseddave
    The circular one on the floor, next to the desk.
    Typical response. Freedom of thought is only OK, if it agrees with you. Why have a fair election, When we could just have CDave appoint a Dictator?
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879
    Originally posted by infwsdm
    Originally posted by frozensolid
    Originally posted by frozensoild

    Maybe, Just maybe, I would be having dinner at the resturant, on top of the World Trade Center.
    Originally posted by infwsdm

    are you suggesting that if gore won the election that we would not have been attacked on 9/11/01????????
    No Sir I am not saying that. I am saying a Gore administration may have done something to stop it.

    Like what????????????

    amd how come clinton didn't stop the first one and how come he did not go after these people. And gore would 'might' have stopped it?

    tisk tisk

    [Edited by infwsdm on 10-28-2004 at 09:39 PM]
    I did not say Gore would have stopped it, I said he may have stopped it. Gore may have read the intelligence reports, instead of ignoring them.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,773
    Originally posted by frozensolid
    Originally posted by infwsdm
    Originally posted by frozensolid
    Originally posted by frozensoild

    Maybe, Just maybe, I would be having dinner at the resturant, on top of the World Trade Center.
    Originally posted by infwsdm

    are you suggesting that if gore won the election that we would not have been attacked on 9/11/01????????
    No Sir I am not saying that. I am saying a Gore administration may have done something to stop it.

    Like what????????????

    amd how come clinton didn't stop the first one and how come he did not go after these people. And gore would 'might' have stopped it?

    tisk tisk

    [Edited by infwsdm on 10-28-2004 at 09:39 PM]
    I did not say Gore would have stopped it, I said he may have stopped it. Gore may have read the intelligence reports, instead of ignoring them.
    I know what you said!

    If clinton couldn't stop the bombing, what makes you think gore 'may' have stopped it.

    maybe you should read some intellegence reports yourself. Then you could have an opinion based on something other than hot air and bull****.


  9. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    13,215

    Re: Re: Yes,

    Originally posted by frozensolid
    Originally posted by condenseddave
    The circular one on the floor, next to the desk.
    Typical response. Freedom of thought is only OK, if it agrees with you. Why have a fair election, When we could just have CDave appoint a Dictator?
    I wanted this thread ****canned over here, because I don't want this **** ovefr there.

    I personally couldn't care less who you vote for, whether you vote or not, or if all you do is *****. This **** belongs in ARP, not general discussion.

    Elections are pure politics. The "P" in ARP stands for politics. Your limited ability to understand that is no excuse to continue trying to cause trouble with your petty, pointless bull****, outside of the bull**** forum.

    Have a nice day.

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,773
    you tell him Dave!!


  11. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,683
    Originally posted by bootlen
    Originally posted by Diceman
    My plan is to vote early and often.........
    ================================================== ==========

    You're moving to OHIO?
    I dont think Ohio is going to be much better than Florida...

    Already lots of problems, for example there are 9,000 more people registered to vote in my county than actually live here?

    What a mess...

    Since we built our house I had to re-register, but I never recieved a registration card to tell me where to vote.

    So I spent days tracking down a phone number, would get the wrong number, fax numbers, nobody could help....and so on...

    Finally got an answer, and found out I was one of about 30K that didnt get a card in my area.

    Can only imagine the confusion in the state, it's pathetic.
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,871
    You need to fire your local registar of voters. It is his/hers responsibility to care of voter registration.

  13. #52
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,065

    I Know

    Originally posted by Diceman
    Florida.........


























    What a mess...........
    Jesus. How hard can it be to vote?
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event