Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tested 8 months

Quote Originally Posted by zartangreen View Post
    just got the second generation bosch PS41-2A Impactor

Beyond happy,, Tested on pipe, wood, and sheet metal like butter.

I'll get back for battery usage,, can't be that bad comes with 2 30 minute batteries.

http://www.boschtools.com/Products/T...px?pid=PS41-2A

Still lovin it,,,By far best tool in Box. Still dont see in Box stores,, but i would wait weeks for mail order. Worth every Penny

I have the Milwaukee m-18 4 piece set. light, impact driver, hammer drill and sawzall. Maybe I am being too rough on the tools, but I expect a tool should be designed to fall off a six foot ladder and not die. In this case the battery doesn't take it. I broke one to wear I am nervous leaving it in a charger and another has a crack in the same spot, I don't know how the second one happened but has anyone else had this issue? Sorry if this has been mentioned, I just skipped to the end of this.

Also I have a little buyers remorse over the radio. The dewalt radio will charge the batteries and it's the only brand like that. silly reason to buy one over the other but I still don't have a radio and if it charged the battery I know I would have bought it by now. lol

Someone mentioned cordless sawzall and hammer drill. I think you need the corded version of each tool and I was sort Leary too, but I have found a cordless version of each to be pretty handy for a quick job and I am glad I have them.

I use nothing but Dewalt. Not that some others aren't as good or maybe a bit better in some instances but the Dewalts have always taken a heavy beating and have had the best battery life from my experience. Can't count how many times I have seen them fall 8'+ and hit the concrete and still work good as new. BTW this is from start to finish building apartments and not just use in HVAC. These get a LOT of use all day when we are building. During maintenence only stretches they don't see much time on the charger. Very satisfied with capacity, power, durability, price.

I do like the Makita as well, They seem to carry a good punch. Can't vouch for their durability for butter fingers like me since I haven't owned them myself. Only used others that I thankfully managed to hold on too at heights!
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1766

Quote Originally Posted by zartangreen View Post
    Still lovin it,,,By far best tool in Box. Still dont see in Box stores,, but i would wait weeks for mail order. Worth every Penny

Update was great until was dropped between the wall ,,Nice place would had to repaint entire wall

I purchased the makita 18volt set. Impact driver, drill/hammer drill, skill saw, flashlight, sawzall, and grinder combo. I would saw that every tool makes me happy except the drill/hammer. I think either I got a bad one or the drivetrain isn't built sturdy enough.

I also think that I put my tools through hell!!!!

I also have the 12 volt lithium bosch drill and impact driver set. The drill stays on the truck and the impact driver stays in my tool bag. An honest to goodness tough lil driver. I have put that thing through hell waiting for it to let me down and it hasn't yet. I really like the warrenty that bosch offers but I still haven't been able to make a claim on it.

Two years of abuse and I have yet to find a fault out of em.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234