Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ignore List

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Lack of or diminished awareness can have its roots in just not knowing about it, being trained/conditioned to not pay attention, or simply the lack of desire to know. Whatever the source...the result is the same, ignorance (even though ability may be present or may be developed). One can never understand something that one ignores. Awareness can lead to understanding...in fact, it is its prerequisite...but without any guarantees.
    Gosh big feller, aren't you from Texas? were in the heck did you learn to talk like that? you been hanging out in ARP way to long, them there Yankee's are getting to be a bad influence on you.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” –Albert Einstein

“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”-Vernon Law

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Gosh big feller, aren't you from Texas? were in the heck did you learn to talk like that? you been hanging out in ARP way to long, them there Yankee's are getting to be a bad influence on you.
    Well, I live in Texas, but the learnin comes from God's country--the Great State of Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Well, I live in Texas, but the learnin comes from God's country--the Great State of Alabama
    Hey I have some relatives "a Cousin" in Bama. they just moved there about a year or so ago
    "they were transferred", her hubby works for some company that is in the fertilizer/Farm Implement biz.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” –Albert Einstein

“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”-Vernon Law

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Hey I have some relatives "a Cousin" in Bama. they just moved there about a year or so ago
    "they were transferred", her hubby works for some company that is in the fertilizer/Farm Implement biz.
    Lots of fertilizer in those parts, in fact. I've been ankle deep in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12