Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OK, then if that's your explanation of the quote then how or what effect does this have on the over all scheme of things?
    and the world knows, it's common infomation found on the internet.

If only 25% of the voting population voted for Bush and only 50% of the population votes then this means that the other 25% voted for Gore, pretty simple, and your point is?
    You say this as if it's a bad thing, but the numbers say otherwise.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0876793.htm

Now go through those numbers again. Remember, there are approx 300 million Americans.
    Don't try your fuzzy logic on me, I'm pretty quick with numbers, and your numbers don't add up now either.

[Edited by bobby7388 on 10-24-2004 at 07:17 PM]

too lonnnnnngggg

I actually tried to read this but my brain hurts. What is the word for someone who can talk for a long time without saying anything? ( no it's not djantz ) It's what politicians do when they filibuster, you know, talk for a long time until everybody forgets why they came and they go home leaving the filibusterers alone to work their craft without interference. They should require that these guys get to the point quickly or get zapped like on the Gong Show ( I know, it's as old your mum, sorry )but it would expedite things. These are the kind of speeches you could look forward to:

THEME: I am right and they are wrong!

INTRODUCTION: I am right and they are wrong!

BODY OF THE SPEECH WITH COMPELLING EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE INTRO: I went to Haahvaad. I performed my duties in the United States Army loyally and fiercely, always thinking of my Mom back home. I raised my position in the Army to a new level, never before had the term "Supply Clerk, Typist Assistant" struck such terror in the heart of the enemy, in fact I proposed to my superiors that if we increased the numbers of "Supply Clerk, Typist Assistant" and trained them to my specifications that we could.. (((((GONG)))))... Okay give me another chance... After the war, and believe me, I was only in Moscow on business, then I went to Cuba to purchase illegal cigars as bait for J Edgar Hoover's project to destroy the illegal cigar smuggl..(((((GONG))))) Okay, okay, in conclusion, I need your support in our Great Struggle, please select one of the following options:
    A)Vote for me
    B)Send money to finance my fight for your rights
    B)Send money to finance my fight for your rights
    C)Vote for me and send money to finance my fight for your rights
    D)All of the above
    Thank you all for your support, god love you all, red white and blue, Mt. Rushmore forever, whatever strikes your fancy I'm for it (except for the SOCIETY OF WOMEN THAT THINK THEY HAD SECRECT SEX OPERATIONS PERFORMED WHEN THEY WERE BOYS AND NOW WANT TO GET THEIR PARTS BACK WHICH THEY BELIEVE ARE HIDDEN IN JARS IN THE BASEMENT OF A SECRET MILITARY INSTALLATION IN CALIFORNIA or S.O.W.T.T.T.H.S.S.O.P.W.T.W.A.N.W.T.G.T.P.B.W.T.B. A.H.I.J.I.T.B.O.A.S.M.I.I.C.) That's a hard one to remember ladies or should I say gentlemen? Your suport is always appreciated though. Perhaps you would allow one of my staff to address the next meeting of the S.O.W.T.T.T.H.S.S.O.P.W.T.W.A.N.W.T.G.T.P.B.W.T.B. A.H.I.J.I.T.B.O.A.S.M.I.I.C. as I believe I have a previous enGAGement.
    Did anyone else have a similar thought??

What is the word for someone who can talk for a long time without saying anything? [Posted by djantz]

================================================== =========

Dem/lib.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Talking

I'm on the same page with ROB10 and R12 !!!!
    Royc have you been "sleeping with the enemy" or Michael Moore or somebody ??? DAMNOCRATS ???

Angry This Guy is a Traitor!!!!!!!!!!

Listen! It is going to Boil down to them or US. We need to drop this tolerance Bull and realize we had better Kill every one of them or they will KILL US.
    This is not a war about religion It is a war about EVIL. The NAZI party tried the religion angle, as did the JAPS, in WW2 but our Grandparents saw it for what it was, PURE EVIL!!! A CANCER THAT MUST BE IRRADICATED. WE NEED TO BE AS COMPLETE OR MORE SO IN OUR METHODS OR WE WILL ALL DIE BY THE SWORD OF THESE MONSTERS IN DIRTY NIGHTSHIRTS AND THEIR LIMP WRISTED TOLERANCE PEDDLERS!!!!!!!!!
    LETS LOCK AND LOAD, GO GET EM TROOPS!!!!
    The Guy that penned this garbage should be tried a traitor and dealt with accordingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!!!!!!......hey you used all the exclamation points

Isn't nice to be hated by someone just for the accident of your birth, by people that have nothing better to do all day than sit around and think of good reasons why they should hate someone they never met? I don't see things getting any better. It's kinda frustrating to guys like us that are used to using our instruments to diagnose and repair a problem, then we go on, feeling good about it. But this stuff defies any logic. I think eveyone knows the U.S. Govt. has crossed a few lines, although we never had any control over it, and only learned the "TRUTH" later, if it was the truth at all. We can't measure it or test it or fix it. Do you think Kerry or Bush can do it? Or are they just stepping in to the Pinnochio suit?

Talking Exclamation Point?

Naw! I had one more left.
    Sorry, I was feeling a little opinionative last night.
    This liberal mindset gets me stirred up.
    I really hate the thought of my children growing up in a world so different from what we had.
    I used to be employed as a state inspector, had to take "Diversity Training". I was having a "flashback". I just cant take that kind of mental trauma.

just a quickie,

of the voting age population, 51% voted,

1/2 voted for bush
    1/2 voted for gore
    the other 49% didn't vote at all(age elligable)

meaning 25.5% of those elligable to vote voted for this idiot in the whitehose.

meaning there was no "referendum" decided by this mans election.

republickers are no majority of anything. not even close.

so they have been given no mandate by the voters.they didn't even win the popular vote. and they can't claim to speak for america, since they are a minority.

and the point is , more people don't like him than do.
    way more.

and 300 million, thats just extra/meaningless.

and they have this overblown sense of mandate from the public which simply is not true.republickers just like to think god is talking to them.

wackjobs.that is my point.

Man!!!!! you fell off the radar screen.

Man!!!!! you fell off the radar screen.

Re: royc and others

Originally posted by rob10
    Believe that you can negotiate with terrorist!! WRONG!! WRONG!! WRONG!!!

Their deeply rooted Satanic hate that is guided through their false god of islam makes this impossible!!

They wants us, our parents, and our children wiped off the face of the planet!!

About the UN!! The United States should kick the headquarters back to Europe where it belongs. They want and seek ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, not us!! American troops should never again serve under a NATO flag!! God will not bless or tolerate such a blatant slap in his face!!

If kerry/edwards are elected, this will show islam that they are winning. And you can bet your bottom dollar that we will lose a major metro area to a dirty nuke!!
    You have went off the deep end please get some help!

[]]][[[[Quote]]]]]]]]]]]
    Their deeply rooted Satanic hate that is guided through their false god of islam makes this impossible!!
    [[[[[[[[[[[[Quote]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

-----------------------------------------------------------

And I suppose your hatred for Islam is sanctioned by God and Jesus Christ.

Two wrongs NEVER make a RIGHT.

Roy

You are off the deep end

God expects us to defend ourselves from the forces of satan. This at times takes on an offensive military position to protect the US. If you have read the Bible you will remember that God sanctioned David killing Goliath to protect the HIS people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast