Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Your tuition for the dishwasher course is due.

Please send $150.00 to my address.

Thanks

don't hold your breath...I am still waiting for my mom and pop baked goods......

Hello? Hello? Gee guys, I'm sorry about the bad connection,,,,,,,,I can barely hear you! Seriously, if I can send you some baked goods, gimmee an address. This lady doesn't make the kind of baked goods that I appreciate. Skones and yuppie food. But the bakery in Long Beach Wa. that I also do work for makes an apple fritter that is great!
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Missed opportunity...

Crap! Was just in Long Beach this past weekend...if scones count as yuppie food, then I am what I am! Beemer, Birkenstocks and all...

you here for the rod run?
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Best baked goods the whole weekend were the cookies the high school kids were selling at the Diamond Espresso stand. 3 for a buck. Their peanut butter cookies were the best I've ever eaten. The Oatmeal Raisin were excellent. The Chocolate Chip were better than most. Of course Sunday, had to get fritters from bakery. Weekly ritual. 2500 people lining the sidewalks in downtown LB on Saturday night. Sunday night counted 5 cars parked on Pacific Av. @ 9:20 PM. All the Lickers went away.

OK,,,, got the problems solved by cleaning the probes, lowering the drain to 17" and putting a hook looking stub on the drain line. Customer is happy. Yesterday she gave me a "new" cooky she is making. Had orange and anise in it. Not impressed. Think I'll stick with the high school kids.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12