Thread: I did my duty

I voted today went up to the E-slate and turned straight party republican ticket.
    From the looks of the cars in the parking lot most Bush people only a few kerry lost souls.
    From what I can tell around here early voting is going to be heavy. We started early voting Monday; anyone else voting early.

My dad voted absentee ballot already. The democrat party was kind enough to send him an application (he's old enough to do it by default), so he sent in a straight ticket republican vote, as far as I know - he's always *****ing about Kerry's "exagerations", so I'm pretty sure about his presidential vote, anyhow.

I'll be going on Tuesday. Would have been a poll watcher, but I missed the training class last night.

Eric K

Voted today

BUSH/CHENEY

There is no other choice!

News from Austin, TX is lines at all early voting stations on the first day. No breakdown on who/why, but may presage a larger than normal turnout. Should be interesting.
    "That's good enough..." usually isn't.

Iheard tonight more than 90,000 have voted early in Houston this week. We have five more days of early voting left.
    In the past big turn outs for early voting here has meant a strong Republican vote.

I'm here in Mansfield, TX. I voted the first day of early voting and had to stand in line for a while. Took me about 30 seconds to vote. I'm Independent/Libertarian and military and I voted straight GOP. The dumbass-o-crats disgust me.

W04