ALC Guys - Tenant Billing/Multistack Program/Modbus/IP

Anyone have a WebCTRL program for a Multistack chiller downloaded into a WebPRTL?

Anyone have the install files for the Tenant Billing For WebCTRL softweare. My client has their license file, but not the software.

If so to either of these, please shoot me an email. (on profile page). Thanks

And, has anyone had any success at bringing in a GE EPM5350 power meter (or any other device) via TCP/IP. Not having any luck.

Anyone have a WebCTRL program for a Multistack chiller downloaded into a WebPRTL?
    - Multistack provides the program and driver (drv_webprtl_mstack_1-65a-003.driver) I've worked with them in the past without issue and they'll be happy to provide both.

Anyone have the install files for the Tenant Billing For WebCTRL softweare
    - Available on the ALC site.

And, has anyone had any success at bringing in a GE EPM5350 power meter.
    - Done a few GE meters but don't recall the part #'s. If you have the registers it should be a snap.

Call IES they are the licenced contractor of WebCTRL here in San Diego they might help you out call them and try.

The multistack chillers we were considering were regular modbus, what does that special driver do for you?
    Scott Jalbert
    Harris Integrated Solutions

Formerly Liebert (Emerson Network Power)
    Expressed opinions are my own

Dear MaxBurn,
    I'm just an A/C tech and i don't installed their Webctrl control, I've used this control mostly everyday at work we have Airstack Chillers 5 stages 10 compressors and Liebert Airhandlers. Its just the programing and i don't think you need a special driver for that. Your unit has interface board and Webctrl has interface module and they talk back and port what you need is a program how you run your system and pumps and other command and alarms. Call IES (Intergrated Energy Solution) they are in a yellow page ask them if they can help you with the program and ask for Ron Coleman. I wish i can be helpful but i dont do programing good luck.

If they are modbus you do not need this driver.

Modbus for the one I was looking at. It mentions modbus native but also a RS485 comm card.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott Jalbert
    Harris Integrated Solutions

Formerly Liebert (Emerson Network Power)
    Expressed opinions are my own

MaxBurn,
    On your AirStack master controller with RS485 card and optional this is use for stand alone control one PC plug into RS485 comm card. On pCO2 Master controller go to setup menu and enable BAS INTERFACE then under protocol choose Modbus this will default to a BACnet. If this run by Webctrl the interface module CORBA/RMI is open standard protocol for transffering information from computer to another, and this has Control module and program defending on your setup, schedules, command , alarms and ect. We have this setup and webctrl and ask them if they can help you with the program.