Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rights of NON-Muslims~~~an interesting read

http://www.answering-islam.org/NonMuslims/rights.htm

"An Islamic state is essentially an ideological state, and is thus radically different from a national state." This statement made by Mawdudi lays the basic foundation for the political, economical, social, and religious system of all Islamic countries which impose the Islamic law. This ideological system intentionally discriminates between people according to their religious affiliations. Mawdudi, a prominent Pakistani Muslim scholar, summarizes the basic differences between Islamic and secular states as follows:

Basically what this means is, where ever a muslim is, that is there state
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    http://www.answering-islam.org/NonMuslims/rights.htm

"An Islamic state is essentially an ideological state, and is thus radically different from a national state." This statement made by Mawdudi lays the basic foundation for the political, economical, social, and religious system of all Islamic countries which impose the Islamic law. This ideological system intentionally discriminates between people according to their religious affiliations. Mawdudi, a prominent Pakistani Muslim scholar, summarizes the basic differences between Islamic and secular states as follows:

Basically what this means is, where ever a muslim is, that is there state

That is right. And, when they live in a non muslim country they will impose Islamic rule to what ever degree they can by changing the current political system until they eventually gain total control of the country.

That is what they are doing in Europe and North America right now. The brits and Canada are giving in to them and the US is right behind.

Remember, Islam is not just a religion. Islam is a total political, economic, legal and military system and it uses our so called religious freedom against us. When Islam is not just a religion. This is NOT a religious issue. Islam is a political system working to overturn democracy by any means available.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    That is right. And, when they live in a non muslim country they will impose Islamic rule to what ever degree they can by changing the current political system until they eventually gain total control of the country.

That is what they are doing in Europe and North America right now. The brits and Canada are giving in to them and the US is right behind.

Remember, Islam is not just a religion. Islam is a total political, economic, legal and military system and it uses our so called religious freedom against us. When Islam is not just a religion. This is NOT a religious issue. Islam is a political system working to overturn democracy by any means available.
    Can you show some examples of 'giving in to them'? I would like to watch out for what we are doing wrong.

You sound really scared.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Can you show some examples of 'giving in to them'? I would like to watch out for what we are doing wrong.
    call anyone in London......
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

For starters we allow them to enter the United States. We also allow them to run for office. We also allow them to establish Mosques which are fronts for their terrorist operations and recruitment centers.

Remember, Islam is not just a religion but an entire governmental and legal system with intent to take over all other governments for Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    call anyone in London......
    Don't have anyone's number there. Have you any examples?

For starters we allow them to enter the United States. We also allow them to run for office. We also allow them to establish Mosques which are fronts for their terrorist operations and recruitment centers.

Remember, Islam is not just a religion but an entire governmental and legal system with intent to take over all other governments for Allah.
    In other words allow them the same rights we enjoy.

Islam is just a religion in the western world because our system does not combine politics and religion. Not sure how they can take over our government.

Islam is just a religion in the western world because our system does not combine politics and religion. Not sure how they can take over our government.
    I can't believe it printer? You should get the "Defender of Alla" award with oak leaves for your continued defense of Islam and Muslims in general. Perhaps they will let you live because they need "loyal" infidels who support them and trash us true patriots here. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Islam is an evil system. Islam currently is making inroads in France and England and working to gain the "right" to institute Islamic law in otherwise free societies.

Islam takes advantage of the rights granted to them in free countries and uses those rights to their advantage to eventually make the governmental for of Islam the one and only system of government.

Islam is a cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I can't believe it printer? You should get the "Defender of Alla" award with oak leaves for your continued defense of Islam and Muslims in general. Perhaps they will let you live because they need "loyal" infidels who support them and trash us true patriots here. Thank you, thank you very much
    Show me where they are taking over our government. Nothing to do with defending them. More like I think our systems of laws and government is not in any danger from them.

Show me where they are taking over our government. Nothing to do with defending them. More like I think our systems of laws and government is not in any danger from them.
    You don't think sharia law is in opposition to democracy?

Islam is an evil system. Islam currently is making inroads in France and England and working to gain the "right" to institute Islamic law in otherwise free societies.

Islam takes advantage of the rights granted to them in free countries and uses those rights to their advantage to eventually make the governmental for of Islam the one and only system of government.

Islam is a cancer.
    Go look up what rights are granted to them and come back and tell us. And while you are at it find out if the Jewish people have also held those same rights.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast