Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Be a true American; Register and Vote [Posted by hvacbear]

================================================== =========

And that pretty much eliminates liberals.

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by newcooler
    It's not just ME. Think back to 1992 when MTV did the whole Rock the Vote campaign on college campuses. P-Ditty is doing this in the ghetto. As easy as it would have been this was not a personal attack on you in any way. As far as reality goes, c'mon now. Be honest, you leave doors unlocked and keys in the van ignition at night right? Small town, everybody waves, honest folks right? Reality is not that. Realities differ. Somebody may break into my house because it doesn't pay enough to work. That's a reality. I had over $4500.00 worth of equipment stolen from my property once is a reality. Fear the ghetto vote is what I was trying to say(read first post again). It is not the voice of the proud country working class people fought so hard to keep. I actually agree with some of your views at times, someday I too will move to a small town and smile upon it's majesty while shaling my fist at the city-folk.

The part I don't agree with in your post is "Somebody may break into my house because it doesn't pay enough to work"

The way I see it is somebody may break into your house because it's easier taking from you than doing what it takes to earn it themselves.

Mmmm, I don't know, royc. Sounds like another one of them conspiracy theories.

Originally posted by infwsdm
    It's not just ME. Think back to 1992 when MTV did the whole Rock the Vote campaign on college campuses. P-Ditty is doing this in the ghetto. As easy as it would have been this was not a personal attack on you in any way. As far as reality goes, c'mon now. Be honest, you leave doors unlocked and keys in the van ignition at night right? Small town, everybody waves, honest folks right? Reality is not that. Realities differ. Somebody may break into my house because it doesn't pay enough to work. That's a reality. I had over $4500.00 worth of equipment stolen from my property once is a reality. Fear the ghetto vote is what I was trying to say(read first post again). It is not the voice of the proud country working class people fought so hard to keep. I actually agree with some of your views at times, someday I too will move to a small town and smile upon it's majesty while shaling my fist at the city-folk.

The part I don't agree with in your post is "Somebody may break into my house because it doesn't pay enough to work"

The way I see it is somebody may break into your house because it's easier taking from you than doing what it takes to earn it themselves.
    If you really disagree that strongly, I urge you to e-mail me and I'll do my best to explain my position(trust me it won't be some liberal BS I heard today on the radio, just what I see in real life).
    I think the decay of our country is very sad, however it is a fact. The number of voters falling into the young "eternal victim" category is rising as is drug use among them it seems. The original point in my first post to Bootlen about the Dems/Libs post prior was that he should put his voice to people that may be influenced. Most here have already decided one way or another. The MTV crowd could use some moral advice, those with morals may need the reassurance they're doing what's right when voting for whomever.

If anyone does not believe America works ... then why live here?
    There's a plane leaving the country every few minutes.

Why put up with a system which only serves to infuriate you?

If somone with your rational can influence one naive American and sway them from voting ... you have done more to rob them of something valuable than had you broken into their home and stolen all of their goods!

They can always replace what was stolen in the way of posessions. But nobody can replace the opportunity for a free vote in a free society!

And if you are thinking that America isnt free.... then you should try living somewhere else for awhile!

There were your types of people when this Nation was in it's infancy. They wanted to re-unite with England.

There has always been your type around. Fortunately, you have always been few in number. As well as few in sucessful ventures.

Calling you a liberal isnt enough. Lost. That what you are .... lost.

And I pity you.

To vote

Is not only a freedom but also a responsibility of every citizen to maintain our civli liberties.

IMO, i believe that it is more important to register for the fact, that, at the same time as voting for pres. you are also voting for state/local which is going to impact your life much more. we have a congress and a senate to keep the pres. in check. my mother was born in 1924, and has been through 19 elections. her life has only gotten better through the years. no matter who was in charge.

Originally posted by infwsdm

If you really disagree that strongly, I urge you to e-mail me and I'll do my best to explain my position(trust me it won't be some liberal BS I heard today on the radio, just what I see in real life).
    I think the decay of our country is very sad, however it is a fact. The number of voters falling into the young "eternal victim" category is rising as is drug use among them it seems. The original point in my first post to Bootlen about the Dems/Libs post prior was that he should put his voice to people that may be influenced. Most here have already decided one way or another. The MTV crowd could use some moral advice, those with morals may need the reassurance they're doing what's right when voting for whomever.
    No need for the email, I'd rather discuss it here.

So, Explain your position on someone taking something from you that you had to work for.

My wife hates for me to mention her here, but she takes all the money I make. Its called the marriage tax.

You take one line from an entire post regarding society and ask about my position on theft(when I never advocated it to begin with). I don't advocate theft to answer your question, which I'm still not sure why you asked. My position is that it's bad. Helping to teach people it's bad, that's good. Reforming the broken system a bit to help welfare leaches understand hard work brings good ends, that's good.

I forgot about R12. Your rantings make me laugh. You've clearly got an opinion about me and I got one about you. You continue to call names, why? First you called undecided voters and Kerry supporters "Losers", then said I was worse than a "Liberal", and then told me I was "Lost". To you sir I say "huh"? I am a conservative with moderate views. Hiding behind a Bible will get you nowhere with me, quick. In my eyes, you are the one "lost". America is, for the worse, becoming less Christian in it's value system. I may question some things when it comes to religion and/or politics, but it's my right. Planes do leave everyday, thanks for the info. Go become a missionary someplace they travel to. If you don't like my posts don't read them. Pretty simple concept. R12, I'll put it to ya political style. If you're opposed to my beliefs, you're opposed to: children and the proper upbringing of them, having the fine folks of this great nation at least try to follow the "Ten Commandments", getting people to think and research before they cast a vote for the future of the nation and even city/town that is held dear to their heart. Next time when you want to find the "lost" one, check your local mirror, the guy in it needs pity way more than I do.

I concur that R12 is among the lost ones here.

and judging from the responses he tends to make , r12 , is the tory. he likes the status quo, regardless of the obvious inconsistancies.

there have always been people without the ability to think outside the box,and he is one of them.

not meaning to be too harsh, but a blind acceptance of this neocon agenda, proves a lack of real understanding about pretty much everything.

and hell, if you are not against the council on foreign relations,you are still for queen and country.and aristocratic rule.

Nice post there remember. I never would have come up with a word such as "tory", but it is so fitting. I liked the whole damn post for that matter, a real breath of fresh air. The whole place was starting to reak of mildew, soiled diapers, and mothballs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12