Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    BS this is all a bunch of communist racial rulings to destroy our Constitution and eliminate the rights of White voters. That is the truth and nothing but the truth. How or why anyone would defend that ruling is beyond my comprehension. Thank you, thank you very much.

Then you think there should be district voting?
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Then you think there should be district voting?
    Hey I don't give a flip. District voting, city wide, county wide, state wide, etc. I really don't give a ****. One man one vote and not special voting rights given to those of color, religion, national origin or party preference like the commie loving Democratic voters of color or national origin.

These are the ones the commie lovers want to have 6 votes for our one vote because they will vote there commie loving Democratic candidates in office and destroy our country like Obama is doing now. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Hey I don't give a flip. District voting, city wide, county wide, state wide, etc. I really don't give a ****. One man one vote and not special voting rights given to those of color, religion, national origin or party preference like the commie loving Democratic voters of color or national origin.

These are the ones the commie lovers want to have 6 votes for our one vote because they will vote there commie loving Democratic candidates in office and destroy our country like Obama is doing now. Thank you, thank you very much.

"commie lovers want to have 6 votes for our one vote"
    I know Fox gave you that impression but that is not what is happening.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

You will notice that a lot of folks on here have some serious reading compreshension skills....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Basically its some with no comprehension skills at all much less reading skills and have a major problem with telling the truth or the ability to spell (compreshension sp). Thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 09-05-2010 at 04:53 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

"commie lovers want to have 6 votes for our one vote"
    I know Fox gave you that impression but that is not what is happening.

OK pagey you got the floor. Please put your spin on how this is not 6 votes for our one. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

OK pagey you got the floor. Please put your spin on how this is not 6 votes for our one. Thank you, thank you very much
    Everybody has 6 votes.

Albert Einstein

Edited by ARPC

Cool it with the name calling and insults, guys.
    Last edited by k-fridge; 09-05-2010 at 07:43 PM.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Everybody has 6 votes.
    That is wrong. If you choose not to vote for some seats then why should you be able to use your non votes for those seats to count for extra votes for another seat of your chosing.

Especially when most law abiding citizens can only vote once for that seat since they voted for all the seats they had an opportunity to vote for. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Oh...and this is a sign of things to come.

Mexicans..hispanics...and the muslims are realizing that Americans are pretty much all talk and no action....unless the action is typing away on a computer or cell phone keyboard.

They will use our own laws against us...and our apathy and general laziness to accomplish their goals....and of course americans will just stand there and ***** and moan....but wont lift a finger to stop them.

And its a shame too.... I blame tv, the internet, xbox and playstation for turning america into a nation of whiny assed do nothing complainers instead of the proud patriots they should be.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

That is wrong. If you choose not to vote for some seats then why should you be able to use your non votes for those seats to count for extra votes for another seat of your chosing.

Especially when most law abiding citizens can only vote once for that seat since they voted for all the seats they had an opportunity to vote for. Thank you, thank you very much
    No, I was right every person in that town had 6 votes to use as they wished.

Albert Einstein

Edited by ARPC. You shouldn't report a post and then quote it
    You are partly right I think. Stupidity and ignorance is poisoning this country.

Albert Einstein

If the truth is an insult, then so be it!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast