Thread: SE here

SE here

Boat rides, catching 6>8 lb. blues off Plum Island. Boiled shrimp, lobster ect. yummmmmmmmmmmmm. Weather is great and temps are cool for a change. Nice sleeping at night with Long Island sound 20' off the deck of the Hotel.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Sounds good.
    Besides school there were some other things that came up, some medical issues.
    Have fun.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Even with me being gruppy earlier because of lack of sleep, my leg hurting and problems with my son's being stranded in VA...this evening was really great. Paul and Vicki (mostly Vicki from what Paul says) did an outstanding job of setting up a great evening. Paul and Vicki's son Chris fixed the food, which was top notch. Their daughter Julie was just a sweetheart of a young lady hostess who all women should take notes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Sounds good.
    Besides school there were some other things that came up, some medical issues.
    Have fun.
    We are having fun, but we are also really missing all of you guys who could not make it.

Glad it went well.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Robo didn't get in until late Friday. But earlier we went to "Grabby Jerry's" for a great dinner. And Paul took us out on his boat with a hefty 200hp Merc. on it. Old benncool almost got to see the Sound close up. Good thing I can swim.. (alcohol was involved.)

I have a ton of stuff to say about this convention. I have to get the War Dept.'s pictures into my computer.

Thanks guys this was a super weekend.

Hurry up with the pic's Jerry
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Seems to me there ought to be a convention more geographically correct for Jeff & me! Or maybe we better arrange one for Midwest types.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Seems to me there ought to be a convention more geographically correct for Jeff & me! Or maybe we better arrange one for Midwest types.
    You're right; there should be one in your area. It's not all that much to sponsor one. If you want one near you, get in touch with any of the regulars and we will help you sponsor one. It's actually pretty fun to sponser one.

John it's worth the travel too.