Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Not only do I find all this god talk amusing, I also find it interesting that people seem to think that their god takes sides. If there were a god why would he care about politics?

I didn't know about the ARP. I'll be hanging around here a lot more.

Obama is defiantly a Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Maybe I am wrong. She is qualified, she is old enough and was born in the US.
    Yes, and Winky McQuitty also displayed her Bush-like qualities when she did her impression of a deer caught in the headlights after being asked the just a bit less than a doctoral dissertation defense question, what do you read?
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Yes, and Winky McQuitty also displayed her Bush-like qualities when she did her impression of a deer caught in the headlights after being asked the just a bit less than a doctoral dissertation defense question, what do you read?
    Hey I put the bar pretty low lol. The Constitution doesn't say you have to read.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    The "scientists" (in quotes because emails showed they cooked the books on so-called "environmental science") that hail Gore as a hero are not only first class liars, but they all stand to gain financially and academically by keeping up with this chain of lies.
    Three intensive investigations into the climategate nonsense found no evidence of dishonesty or professional misconduct.

All of the scientists involved were cleared of these bogus charges made by ideologically motivated dumbasses.

The leading liar is the "hockey stick" guy, the "scientist" who, when the environmental temperature record did not mimic his sudden increase in temperatures (the "hockey stick" graph) he simply cut off the end of the graph so that it would not show the lack of temperature increase.
    You have no idea what you are talking about here.

You must be merely parroting prominent climatologist Rush Limbaugh.

Palin, on the other hand, is a self-made woman who rose to prominence first as a mayor, and then a very popular governor. She lives it like she says it, is a naturalist by attitude, and a genuine leader.
    Yes, yes, dumped the people of Alaska and her job responsibilities to become a celebrity. Old Winky McQuitter, a star of Britney proportions and just as mentally vacant.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    The next question is even more important. How does one determine if someone is a Muslim? You have to use the Quo-ran to do that. It teaches that if your father is a MUslim, then YOU are a Muslim.
    Obama's father was an Atheist.

If you reject Islam, and you must do so publicly, then you can be a former Muslim, and that puts you on the Al Queda hit list, because they want to kill all infidels, and that would make you an infidel.

So, what to we hear from Obama? A repudiation of Islam? No.

A rejection of Allah, or a rejection of the Quo-ran as "holy?" No.

A rejection of the religion of his father, publicly? No
    So, is Obama a Muslim, or a Christian? The two texts tell us clearly that he is not a Christian, and that he must be a Muslim.
    Obama has for many years publicly stated that he is a Christian.

That would appear to be a pretty concrete repudiation and rejection of Islam to rational folks not to mention all Islamists.

Chapman Cohen

The Constitution doesn't say you have to read.
    Neither does the Teabagger cult.

Chapman Cohen

hijacked thread

this thread was started not for politics but for Glen Beck
    and his message of getting back to God, didn't you watch the shows he had on it

he's one of the smart one's you know, get a common high profile thing with dedicated morons that have huge amounts of no common sense (TIMERBUILDER) and all believe a similar way and bring them together early for a inconspicuous reason "GOD"
    and keep them going for awhile and then drop the hammer of politics and who's to blame why god's not answering your prayers

not all god fearing people have the same beliefs but god, so get them together on this one subject and the force you can extract will be huge when elections come around

pulling the wool over these people eyes is easy look what Dumbya Bush did all those years and good ole Beck is the set up man, its about faith trust me lol

I have been around this faith crap for over thirty years and most times I'm am silent watching how its works and its scary sometimes what blind faith can achieve.

when something good happens its because of prayer when something bad happens its god testing our faith, WOW and you must have blind faith for most of this.

the sig line from Geer is so accurate its not even funny, most times they won't even consider another point of view or watch as timebuilder put out there in a comment of my first post.

if Cristian's had their way we would still be living somewhere in the 5th 6th or whatever century with the facking Muslim and burning witches and scientist at the stake getting an education would be all about god ( sound familiar )

our forefathers had it right by saying you have a right to believe in the god of choice and that church and state should never ever be together they just didn't realized or imagine how far it would go

Muslims and Cristian are cut from the same cloth = believing that they can force what they believe on everybody else

watch how the campaigns go and what the main issues are Gay marriage or abortions most Cristian's will be doing their dam best to figure out who's on their side of these issues and that will be their candidate not who's the most qualified but the closet to Jesus and family values which is total bull **** and is usually the best liar

look at Dumbya Bushes qualifications with no god or abortion issues
    I have bankrupted a few business and now lets add the U.S.A. and the American people yep he was qualified the best liar oh yeah God told him to do it

trust me you cannot argue with a Cristian when the bible says its Blue its blue
    Last edited by dirtyboy103us; 09-01-2010 at 01:17 PM.
    once you think you've seen it all
    (THINK AGAIN)
    I would rather work for free than be look upon as a thief!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Obama's father was an Atheist.

Obama has for many years publicly stated that he is a Christian.

That would appear to be a pretty concrete repudiation and rejection of Islam to rational folks not to mention all Islamists.
    Obama never, never defines what he means by Christian. The major media is very careful not to put the questions to him that actually matter. The White House stated that Obama is a Christian because he prays.

Really now. Muslims pray as do all kinds of non Christian groups. Obama needs to be put to the wall with some real questions regarding the issue of his Christianity or Islamic connections.

Like these;

1) Exactly to whom do you pray Mr. Obama?
    2) Who exactly do you believe Jesus Christ is? Is he a prophet, just a prophet or is he God incarnate?
    3) If you are a Christian which do you read and believe to be the truth, the Bible or the Koran?
    4) Who do you find to be more credible, Jesus Christ or Muhammad?

Ask any two of these questions and put the question of what he is to rest. This is just like his failure to clearly answer the questions, real detailed questions regarding where he was born and put that issue to rest once and for all as well.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Obama never, never defines what he means by Christian. The major media is very careful not to put the questions to him that actually matter. The White House stated that Obama is a Christian because he prays.

Really now. Muslims pray as do all kinds of non Christian groups. Obama needs to be put to the wall with some real questions regarding the issue of his Christianity or Islamic connections.

Like these;

1) Exactly to whom do you pray Mr. Obama?
    2) Who exactly do you believe Jesus Christ is? Is he a prophet, just a prophet or is he God incarnate?
    3) If you are a Christian which do you read and believe to be the truth, the Bible or the Koran?
    4) Who do you find to be more credible, Jesus Christ or Muhammad?

Ask any two of these questions and put the question of what he is to rest. This is just like his failure to clearly answer the questions, real detailed questions regarding where he was born and put that issue to rest once and for all as well.
    What other president has been asked these questions? He was a member of a Christian church for 20 years.
    Just curious would you vote for Romney?
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

What other president has been asked these questions? He was a member of a Christian church for 20 years.
    Just curious would you vote for Romney?
    Given Obama's background and the clear and present danger we are now facing with Islam the current state of affairs calls for a clear understanding of his affiliation.

Ronald Reagan clearly stated his Christian faith without anyone having had to ask him. We clearly understood the religious affiliations of most of our presidents before they were elected and they regularly (most of them) attended church.

I don't vote for a president based upon his choice of religion unless it happens to be a religion such as Islam that is not actually a religion. Islam is an entire religious, political, economic, legal and military system and philosophy wrapped into one system. In addition, Islam is a system that is against democracy.

Romney's religion has no bearing on my voting for him as I am not concerned with a religion that is in keeping with a representative democracy as we live in. Sure, I could vote for Romney.

I could also have voted for JFK the Catholic! And, I am not Catholic.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post

I could also have voted for JFK the Catholic! And, I am not Catholic.
    Well Kennedy was a Christian. Many on the "Christian" right do not consider Mormon's to be Christian.

You could vote for JFK? Look what he said about the poor.
    John F. Kennedy - Inaugural Address, Jan. 20, 1961
    - If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.

I thought you did not want government to do that.

Albert Einstein

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast