Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Well Kennedy was a Christian. Many on the "Christian" right do not consider Mormon's to be Christian.

You could vote for JFK? Look what he said about the poor.
    John F. Kennedy - Inaugural Address, Jan. 20, 1961
    - If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.

I thought you did not want government to do that.
    You are so good at assuming things and jumping to conclusions and then tacking those assumptions on others.

I never claimed to agree with everything JFK or Any president said or says. I simply said I could have voted for JFK. One must make decisions based upon the AVAILABLE choices.

I voted for Reagan and I did not agree with all of his policies or decisions either.

My point was I don't vote for a person based on their religious faith, unless of course he or she is a muslim!!!!
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    You are so good at assuming things and jumping to conclusions and then tacking those assumptions on others.

I never claimed to agree with everything JFK or Any president said or says. I simply said I could have voted for JFK. One must make decisions based upon the AVAILABLE choices.

I voted for Reagan and I did not agree with all of his policies or decisions either.

My point was I don't vote for a person based on their religious faith, unless of course he or she is a muslim!!!!
    I asked a question, I didn't assume anything.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Well Kennedy was a Christian. Many on the "Christian" right do not consider Mormon's to be Christian.

You could vote for JFK? Look what he said about the poor.
    John F. Kennedy - Inaugural Address, Jan. 20, 1961
    - If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.

I thought you did not want government to do that.
    And, another thing. I never, never said I was against helping the poor. In fact I do.

In another thread I posed the question (one you addressed but did not answer) on what moral basis should I be required by law to pay for free government housing?

That is a different question than DO I assist the poor, something I absolutely do.

You need to be more careful about the conclusions you draw. You may notice that I ask you questions about what you believe rather than assume what I think you believe. I also notice that when I ask you a direct question to get you take on an issue you often fail to give a clear and direct answer, just like Obama himself.

Another sign of the liberal left is to avoid clearly stated positions and avoid direct answers to direct questions. Then put words in the mouth of the opposition. The major media is currently attempting to put words in Glenn Beck's mouth and make it look as if he is some sort of crazy man.

And, another thing. I never, never said I was against helping the poor. In fact I do.

In another thread I posed the question (one you addressed but did not answer) on what moral basis should I be required by law to pay for free government housing?

That is a different question than DO I assist the poor, something I absolutely do.

You need to be more careful about the conclusions you draw. You may notice that I ask you questions about what you believe rather than assume what I think you believe. I also notice that when I ask you a direct question to get you take on an issue you often fail to give a clear and direct answer, just like Obama himself.

Another sign of the liberal left is to avoid clearly stated positions and avoid direct answers to direct questions. Then put words in the mouth of the opposition. The major media is currently attempting to put words in Glenn Beck's mouth and make it look as if he is some sort of crazy man.
    I am careful.

Beck was just caught in a lie. You want to hear it?
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

I asked a question, I didn't assume anything.

As one who has participated in a number of formal public debates I recognize a question posed in the context of an accusation.

I am careful.

Beck was just caught in a lie. You want to hear it?
    Go ahead, you hardly need my permission.

Obama never, never defines what he means by Christian. The major media is very careful not to put the questions to him that actually matter. The White House stated that Obama is a Christian because he prays.

Really now. Muslims pray as do all kinds of non Christian groups. Obama needs to be put to the wall with some real questions regarding the issue of his Christianity or Islamic connections.

Like these;

1) Exactly to whom do you pray Mr. Obama?
    2) Who exactly do you believe Jesus Christ is? Is he a prophet, just a prophet or is he God incarnate?
    3) If you are a Christian which do you read and believe to be the truth, the Bible or the Koran?
    4) Who do you find to be more credible, Jesus Christ or Muhammad?

Ask any two of these questions and put the question of what he is to rest. This is just like his failure to clearly answer the questions, real detailed questions regarding where he was born and put that issue to rest once and for all as well.
    So you are a "Christer" as well as a "Birther"?
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Vinpadalino View Post
    Obama is defiantly a Muslim.
    I will take your statement at face value and ask you to show me in any of the documents that founded this country where it says Muslims can't hold the office of POTUS.

A black Muslim is President, what's next Wiccan headstones in Arlington National Cemetery?
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Obama is most likely a typical american non practicing christian.

Believes in god, prays when in desperation.....doesnt attend church or take part in any religious activities.....and calls himself a christian.

Just like millions of other americans.

He most certainly isnt a "black muslim"....or nation of islam member....and Im pretty sure he has no muslim leanings as there is nothing about his life or lifestyle to indicate muslim beliefs.

He might not be eligible for the office of president but there was nobody in america who could fiqure out a way to trick him...Obama...into letting them see his birth certificate.

I heard the Bush admin offered him $10,000.00 but Obama refused it...and after that the government just gave up. I guess they fiqured that if someone refused 10 grand to let them have a peek at their birth certificate then it must mean that they have nothing to hide.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Obama is most likely a typical american non practicing christian.

Believes in god, prays when in desperation.....doesnt attend church or take part in any religious activities.....and calls himself a christian.

Just like millions of other americans.

He most certainly isnt a "black muslim"....or nation of islam member....and Im pretty sure he has no muslim leanings as there is nothing about his life or lifestyle to indicate muslim beliefs.

He might not be eligible for the office of president but there was nobody in america who could fiqure out a way to trick him...Obama...into letting them see his birth certificate.

I heard the Bush admin offered him $10,000.00 but Obama refused it...and after that the government just gave up. I guess they fiqured that if someone refused 10 grand to let them have a peek at their birth certificate then it must mean that they have nothing to hide.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Thanks zach... but I saw the whole interview...and comprehended it....lol

I also believe if he were a muslim that he wouldnt have kept it hidden for all his life.....

He is just an everyday american Joe as far as religion goes.......an unpracticing christian.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910