lib·er·al /ˈlɪbərəl, ˈlɪbrəl/ Show Spelled[lib-er-uhl, lib-ruhl]
1. favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
2. ( often initial capital letter ) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
3. of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism.
4. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, esp. as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
5. favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression: a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.
6. of or pertaining to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.
7. free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant: a liberal attitude toward foreigners.
8. open-minded or tolerant, esp. free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc.
9. characterized by generosity and willingness to give in large amounts: a liberal donor.
10. given freely or abundantly; generous: a liberal donation.
11. not strict or rigorous; free; not literal: a liberal interpretation of a rule.
12. of, pertaining to, or based on the liberal arts.
13. of, pertaining to, or befitting a freeman.
Your definition works on the "Rodeo Clown" Show or Glenn Beck Show. Most of the founders were liberal.
Tell Colin Kaepernick you support his brave stance for racial justice
Can't wait to see who is the first to say in 2020 we need to nominate a true conservative.
“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” Donald Trump
"I know words, I have the best words" Donald Trump
"I have the world's greatest memory and everybody knows that" When asked about the comment he responded "I don't know. Did I use that expression?" Donald Trump
"I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me." Donald Trump