Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Name:  GWBushFeetDesk.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  57.9 KB

Apparently disrespect runs in both parties.

I think its time to put jimmy on ignore, hes like talking to a grade schooler,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can one of the mods review his trash talk, this is like having a dummer Mike the ductboy on her.

Just a total waste of time

pagey , let me guess, your one of those woman with a mans haricut too like your buddy geer
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Much better, now if you guys can stop quoting him i wont have to read stupid for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    Name:  GWBushFeetDesk.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  57.9 KB

Apparently disrespect runs in both parties.
    It is just the current Republican "Obama disrespects this country" outrage story. If you dig enough you can find photos of many Presidents with their feet up on the desk in the Oval Office.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

Several years ago when the deplorable conditions in our public housing was being debated, an Investigator with our Housing Authority related how the Minority Tenants broke into to several unoccupied apartments that were being renovated. They splintered the kitchen cabinets and used them to build a bonfire to roast a pig inside the bath tub to one of the apartments...

I am sure that Liberals will say that they just did not know any better....or it was the pig's fault...

Quote Originally Posted by JRINJAX View Post
    Several years ago when the deplorable conditions in our public housing was being debated, an Investigator with our Housing Authority related how the Minority Tenants broke into to several unoccupied apartments that were being renovated. They splintered the kitchen cabinets and used them to build a bonfire to roast a pig inside the bath tub to one of the apartments...

I am sure that Liberals will say that they just did not know any better....or it was the pig's fault...
    We build housing for Native bands up north. It is not uncommon for some to rip out some of the interior walls and use the studs as firewood in the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    We build housing for Native bands up north. It is not uncommon for some to rip out some of the interior walls and use the studs as firewood in the winter.

you make it sound like that is commonplace up there.

Our "Natives" just trash the place, government pays for the heat.

Now don't get me wrong, most of the people I had to deal with are wonderful folks. They kept there place clean and neat. However, as previously stated, some where not so nice.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    you make it sound like that is commonplace up there.

Our "Natives" just trash the place, government pays for the heat.

Now don't get me wrong, most of the people I had to deal with are wonderful folks. They kept there place clean and neat. However, as previously stated, some where not so nice.
    Some reserves are ok but some are in a mess. Some with the most trouble are in remote locations, not much work to do, lot of substance abuse and violence going back a few generations. There is overcrowding and the infrastructure may be inadequate for the number of people. You can have a dozen people living in a three bedroom house partially because they have way too many kids. Because of the overcrowding TB is rampant along with other health issues that normally would not be as prevalent.

Because of the overcrowding there is high moisture levels in the houses which leads to mold problems and health issues along with deterioration of the housing stock resulting in more overcrowding.

In the end it turns into a vicious circle and it is hard to turn things around. Of course the bands want more money from our government, they also want to form their own government with their own laws. Some of their leaders are more concerned with self-government rather than the well being of their own people. Some are corrupt, we had the books opened of a couple of bands and a few of their leaders are making more a year than our Prime Minister while their band members are at the poverty level.

As you said many are ok but some are not. Maybe one day we will get it straightened out.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Printer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you need to take trolling lessons from geerhead, your really not very good.
    I like you Zach.
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Home&Marine View Post
    I like you Zach.
    I like you too,let's be buds lol

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I would guess that keeps the ice from building up [inside] on the floors up there in "Frozenville" during the Summer. During the fall, spring and winter, there is no hope..

I can sympathize with you up there, we have problems like that with slippery floors during the winter time when someone spills suntan lotion on their way to the beach...

We also decided to send ya'll some "tropical" excitement up there named Earl to help with the boredom....

Quote Originally Posted by JRINJAX View Post
    I would guess that keeps the ice from building up [inside] on the floors up there in "Frozenville" during the Summer. During the fall, spring and winter, there is no hope..

I can sympathize with you up there, we have problems like that with slippery floors during the winter time when someone spills suntan lotion on their way to the beach...

We also decided to send ya'll some "tropical" excitement up there named Earl to help with the boredom....
    Ooooooo your a mean man lol

I have been much too busy at the office to harass our Liberal Canook buddy, so I figured I would make up for time lost.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast