+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some of my favorite lines from clients

Post Likes
    I think she said 200ish, but that was awhile ago. One of my school prof. used to be a cop so he has cameras surrounding his home.

Before he went into HVAC, a man came to his home while he was at work and told his wife he was doing free AC system testing. Then charged her 180 bucks to clean the system and replace a bad contractor.

The guy went to jail when my prof. had footage of him sitting on his condenser for 2 hours smoking and peeing on his house.
    If you're too "open" minded, your brains will fall out.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Post Likes
    I love it when a home-owner is over your shoulder and you just took off the panel to the unit and their first responds is do you know whats wrong with it?

or when you show up to the job and the unit has been taken apart and the home-owner goes I tryed it fix it myself but I dont remember where the wires went and the fuse blew on the board as well.

Post Likes
    From a customer I,ve never met, and he said it with attitude

"I need this fixed immediatley, but I don,t have any money, can I pay you next week?"

my answere
    "Not a problem, however we are extremely busy, I can book you in for next Thursday"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeski View Post
    I love it when a home-owner is over your shoulder and you just took off the panel to the unit and their first responds is do you know whats wrong with it?

or when you show up to the job and the unit has been taken apart and the home-owner goes I tryed it fix it myself but I dont remember where the wires went and the fuse blew on the board as well.
    I hope you charged extra for that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in