+ Reply to Thread

Thread: K type connection repair

Post Likes

K type connection repair

my temp clamp probe for my multi meter is bad, the plug wires broke.

does anyone know how to find a repair/replacement plug for it?

I cut it all apart and there are just wires wrapped around the pins and then "stuck" to them and then encased in the plastic molded plug.

Thanks,

P.S.- yes the company did replace it, but gave me the old one back, if I can fix it I can have a backup.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    if u can get ahold of a standard k-type probe, with the metal bead on the end, then that plug has small screws in it so u can take it apart and rebuild the wire when it wears out.

u could get one, there like 12 bucks, or see if your work uses them, then take the plug off, and strip your wires and screw them together.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in