Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Me Vs. Credit

Quote Originally Posted by kirbinster View Post
    It would also be nice if I went to the store and handed the idiot $20.67 for an $18.67 purchase if they would not tell me I gave them too much and could actually figure out how to make change.
    YE GADS! That is so true. I get so tired of that.

"C'mon, stupid, count what I gave you and deduct what I owe. That's what you owe me. If it's over your head, use the register...it tells you the answer if you punch in the right figures."
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I have been trying like crazy to pay off my CC's.

For me it actually started 3 years ago when we sent a payment to Capital One. It was due on the 21st of the month, it arrived on the 21st, but we received a "late fee" and they jacked our rate from 4% to 18%.

When I called and asked why they did that they said (I'm not exaggerating at all) "Your payment was received on the 21st, but it was not received by 9:00am.... therefore the payment is late". WTH???

I told them I was going to transfer the balance to a 0% card and they could go screw themselves..........they could careless.

We have been in the process of paying off ALL of our debt, screw them. The the best thing Americans can do is pay off there CC debt and start a savings account and pay cash for everything. Unfortunately the banking system is now set up so you MUST have a CC to travel, so the CC companies have everyone by the balls
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

You don't need a CC to travel - just use your bank Visa or Mastercard debit card - accepted just like a CC.

I havent used a credit card in 11 years. When I was trying to buy my house last year, the loan officer said "you have a good score, but no open accounts. You need to go out and get some credit cards and come back and talk to me". WTF??? That bank is out of business anyway, but the absurdity that I needed to have unsecured credit to get secured credit was unbelievable.
    If you want to know about the credit mess I suggest you listen to dave ramsey and learn about FICO and what it really means..

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Harper View Post
    I havent used a credit card in 11 years. When I was trying to buy my house last year, the loan officer said "you have a good score, but no open accounts. You need to go out and get some credit cards and come back and talk to me". WTF??? That bank is out of business anyway, but the absurdity that I needed to have unsecured credit to get secured credit was unbelievable.
    If you want to know about the credit mess I suggest you listen to dave ramsey and learn about FICO and what it really means..
    Credit card companies are evil blood-sucking vampires from the depths of hell.

The borrower is slave to the lender.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I heard on a radio program that around the beginning of the year. There will no longer be free checking accounts. If that happens, I think all my money is going to be removed from all banks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adnshel View Post
    I heard on a radio program that around the beginning of the year. There will no longer be free checking accounts. If that happens, I think all my money is going to be removed from all banks.
    My bank pays me 4% on my checking balance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12