Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ua members

Originally posted by double bubble
    What nobodys got my back on this one . Oh well I'll be the only one to support the war hero not the draft dodger.
    war hero?

I am glad this thread was posted. It's discussions like this one that enforce my idealism of respecting those who work union while I disrespect unions themselves.

This thread showst that just because a worker will better themselves personally by working under a union that that person is not automatically blind to what is best for our country.

I too have taken advantage of union wages over the years and I too will be voting for President Bush. President Bush works for all Americans, not just a select few for bribes.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

What nobodys got my back on this one . Oh well I'll be the only one to support the war hero not the draft dodger.
    First off, war heroes do NOT look for an excuse to leave their men and come back early before their tour is up after receiving a few paper cut wounds.

Last time I looked, fighter pilots are NOT considered draft dodgers, and are extremely intelligent people for what all they have to go through in training to receive a set of wings.

One more thing Mr. DRUGSTORE cowboy, REAL BULLRIDERS ride SUICIDE KNOT, SISSIES ride double bubble, but then again you want to ride the kerry ticket so it all makes sense.

Kernelsanders, James, infwsdm, madeinusa and robo (man, i'm feeling bad about our kickoff, RoBo!)
    Thanks for the input on this one. Did y'all see Vlad Putin on TV today?, and what he said about the upcoming election? All you kerry fans need to check it out!
    Thanks,
    Superfitter

P.S. Who is motorboy1?

Originally posted by superfitter
    Kernelsanders, James, infwsdm, madeinusa and robo (man, i'm feeling bad about our kickoff, RoBo!)
    Thanks for the input on this one. Did y'all see Vlad Putin on TV today?, and what he said about the upcoming election? All you kerry fans need to check it out!
    Thanks,
    Superfitter

P.S. Who is motorboy1?
    You're welcome

motorboy1 is a goofball and of course he is a dumb****crat!

You'll see some of his posts and see for yourself!

Thanks!
    Looked up motorboy, what a dildo! His bio states Pekin, Ill. Im from Ill, what the hell is from Pekin? 3 goats and a jar of vaseline?!(sorry, forgot the midget mexican) The few idiots on this thread that are supporting kerry sound like the people where I now live "south" . Down here ,we have "yellow dog democrats" .
    Never heard of this before, but it means that these dumbasses would vote for a yellow dog, as long as it was on the democratic ticket! Hate to be a redneck and qoute Earl Pitts, but, "Wake up America"

Originally posted by superfitter
    Thanks!
    Looked up motorboy, what a dildo! His bio states Pekin, Ill. Im from Ill, what the hell is from Pekin? 3 goats and a jar of vaseline?!(sorry, forgot the midget mexican) The few idiots on this thread that are supporting kerry sound like the people where I now live "south" . Down here ,we have "yellow dog democrats" .
    Never heard of this before, but it means that these dumbasses would vote for a yellow dog, as long as it was on the democratic ticket! Hate to be a redneck and qoute Earl Pitts, but, "Wake up America"
    ================================================== =========

Welcome to the "south", fitter.

Yep. Kerry is a yellow s.o.b. so he'll probably get all those yellow dog votes.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

bootlen,
    Love the south,(J. Davis has my vote!) you on my side, or what?
    P.S. I'm the yankee in the family, finially moved Home!
    (done with "on the road jobs")

Hey, fitter, your posts are accurate. I'm on anyone's side who is on the side of truth. That pretty much excludes Kerry, johnI45, motorboy1, and most dems/libs.

Some are born ignorant; some have ignorance thrust upon them; still others work real hard to be ignorant...like the list of people listed above.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by bootlen
    Hey, fitter, your posts are accurate. I'm on anyone's side who is on the side of truth. That pretty much excludes Kerry, johnI45, motorboy1, and most dems/libs.

Some are born ignorant; some have ignorance thrust upon them; still others work real hard to be ignorant...like the list of people listed above.
    You and the shrub must fall in the "born ignorant" category. At least I'm tryin'!

Originally posted by motorboy1
    Originally posted by bootlen

You and the shrub must fall in the "born ignorant" category. At least I'm tryin'!
    ================================================== ==========

Ladies and gentlemen, what we have above is (at long last) a TRUE statement from motor.

I won't argue that I was born ignorant. Most are. But I and many like myself have gone to school (without licking the glue off the books, like Kerry obviously did), listened, learned, grew in intelligence, and now make decisions based on fact and truth (unlike Kerry). The same cannot be said of dems/libs.

Proud member of KA Club

War hero my ass, How many people who went to Nam had a camera crew follow them. Then he had the audacity to complain about it and in turn a lot of POW's paid for it. Are you on crack??
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

Bootlen, pabull. Rock on!!!!!

motor, don't know you, but, the "shrub" acyronym. You're a dumbass!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast