Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ua members

"Placed us in a war to avenge his dad." -heard this so many times has to be a lie. It never has a good basis. Would take too many insiders to pull it off and nobody talks about it.

"John Kerry's wife doesn't trust him with her money, how can you trust him with yours." -again same thing... but funny.

and i belive some people vote for him because he is inarticulate and he doesnt threaten them. he's a borderline retard" - I think you'd be a fool to think he's dumb. There's a article in the New Yorker you should read. Actually, people that think he's dumb are the dumb ones.

John Kerry couldn't give a rat's tail about union guys when it comes down to it. He has no clue. Just like the UA pres who always wanted his own hotel in an "up and coming" location. That ran double budget. That the government pushed him around.... again more crap. Especially when he contributes to both parties.

I think neither have any appeal. It's not about you, it's about them.

I am a UA member and I am also the dad of 2 Marines. Guess where my priorities are!! There are no Kerry voters in this house.

I had a discussion the other day about what percentage of UA members would vote republican. My partner says maybe 45%. Any body else got a guess?

This thread has been an interesting read for a Canadian like me! I don't think George Bush is perfect, but I think the man has the heart and integrity it takes to be a leader. John Kerry may be a little more eloquent, but I don't think he has the guts you guys need.

Also, there is an old native saying "Don't judge a man until you've worn his mocassins for a week". Before you slam George Bush--you might want to think a bit about what it would be like to face what he has had to face every day.

I'm thankful that the world is rid of Saddam Hussien. The guy was a madman. I wish our government would have allowed the Canadian army to help. Do I like war? No I don't. But I do believe in justice and I support the American ideals of life, liberty, and freedom for all from tyranny & oppression.

Why in the world would anyone start a bull**** post like this? This is what is ruining this website. Keep the Ridiculous crap where it belongs. Lets be real men and use this site for what it was designed for and not mud slinging. P.S. GO Falcons

Originally posted by deanmech
    This thread has been an interesting read for a Canadian like me! I don't think George Bush is perfect, but I think the man has the heart and integrity it takes to be a leader. John Kerry may be a little more eloquent, but I don't think he has the guts you guys need.

Also, there is an old native saying "Don't judge a man until you've worn his mocassins for a week". Before you slam George Bush--you might want to think a bit about what it would be like to face what he has had to face every day.

I'm thankful that the world is rid of Saddam Hussien. The guy was a madman. I wish our government would have allowed the Canadian army to help. Do I like war? No I don't. But I do believe in justice and I support the American ideals of life, liberty, and freedom for all from tyranny & oppression.
    I'm Canadian as well and couldn't agree more. I would have to think there is alot more information available to the Bush administration (regarding islamic terrorism ) none of us know about.

It seems to me if the U.S. doesn't stay on the offensive, we're likely to see a mushroom cloud at some time in the future on American soil. After 9/11, do you think this is beyond reason? Dirty nukes, briefcase bombs, all available at a price.

I agree with the policy of taking the fight to them, although that's easy to say if you don't have a child in the service.

The Canadian government sits on the fence, while American soldiers do the dirty work again. Our government thinks freedom is free, when you share a border with the U.S.

Now I'm depressed..

Deanmech, any good nudie bars in London? i'm changing a few compressors up there in a week and I'll be on a road trip.
    I work with the Chiller Whisperer...

Originally posted by ryjowy
    Why in the world would anyone start a bull**** post like this? This is what is ruining this website. Keep the Ridiculous crap where it belongs. Lets be real men and use this site for what it was designed for and not mud slinging. P.S. GO Falcons

I started this "bull****". If ever there was an important issue for UA members and this website this is it. The response is what I was hoping for, that there are a lot of us that don't fall for the union proaganda! If you do your homework things are not as bad as you hear. Unemployment is at its lowest and our protection at its highest! The earlier comment re; Kerrys wife and her money, good point.Is that an indication of what is going to happen to our taxes?
    As for bull****, whats up with the "go falcons" on this site. Are the Falcons vs Packers more important than Bush vs. Kerry to UA members?
    Wanted to respond to Chompers comment, but did not. Apparantly, the handle fits well, ate what you were fed.
    How about our Canadian brothers? You guys are all right! Thanks for sharing your opinions. Too bad you aren't voters!

Most important. PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS!

sonc

I don't go to nudie bars, so I can't rate them, but there are a few in London. Good luck changing your compressors.

I started this "bull****". If ever there was an important issue for UA members and this website this is it. The

response is what I

Your right important it is both side are well divided. The best thing I see happining is that were all starting to pay attention. Hopefully we'll root out the crooks. To me thats the most important thing. And Canada do we tell you who the prime minister schould be or does the queen pick .

is this really happening or not

Originally posted by double bubble

I started this "bull****". If ever there was an important issue for UA members and this website this is it. The

response is what I

Your right important it is both side are well divided. The best thing I see happining is that were all starting to pay attention. Hopefully we'll root out the crooks. To me thats the most important thing. And Canada do we tell you who the prime minister schould be or does the queen pick .

Double bubble,
    Lay of the Canadians! Were any of your relatives with them on the duck boards in 1917/1918 @ Flanders? Mine were! How about WWII, with them? Mine were! Please learn how to divide your sentences and spell! Can't you see that their opinions are the most logical? They are looking in from the outside, no bias or propaganda! Wake up!

P.S. Wish you all (canadians) were with me in the early 80's when I worked for Ollie North in central america!

Hmm Vote Bush...why Kerry??

Bush has got my vote.
    Voting for Kerry seems a little odd. Kerry says hes going to do stuff different from Bush but doesnt say how hes going to do it and were he will get the money from to make them happen. He complains about the economy being bad but the economy has recovered. The economy started going south when Clinton was president. He complains about jobs leaving the country yet he is married to a woman who's company has much of its work force outside of the US. He also boasts that he is a war hero and that he got 3 purple hearts. Well he is the first "war hero" i ever heard of to throw his ribbons back at the White House. Kerry says things people want to hear and his actions will leave you confused.
    Well thats my opinion.

Originally posted by double bubble
    What nobodys got my back on this one . Oh well I'll be the only one to support the war hero not the draft dodger.
    It's fu*k sticks like you that dishonor guard members that do their job. That don't come home and lie about their fellow soldiers. That discount 90 purple hearts that say Kerry is no war hero.

Originally posted by Chomper
    Originally posted by chillrdude
    John Kerry's wife doesn't trust him with her money, how can you trust him with yours.
    How do you know this? It does however bring up an interesting point. Considering that the companies that bush ran all went belly up. How's that for irony? Hmmmm the crude thickens.
    I watch TV like the rest of you. Oh no! The Liberal media.... Gosh darn.
    She had him sign a prenup, Dildo. Kerry was broke in Washington sleeping on friends couches after horrible investments until her started reading the obituaries.

How's that for irony? I gotta hand it to you though. I like the sarcastically and hopelessly stupid.Makes my work easy.

Hell, your almost as dumb as Motorboy 1. If that's possible.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast