Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ua members

I'm stirring this time!

VOTE BUSH!! KERRY BAD!

REMEMBER, DRINK BUSCH, EAT BUSH, VOTE BUSH!!

Damn, wish another beer rhymed! Can't stomach that crap, BUT IT SOUNDED GOOD!

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face brother . That party is not labor friendly union or non union . Vote for who you want but your not alone in this .
    is this really happening or not

Ive always voted for who I like not who the union reccomended. Deffinitly no Kerry on my ticket!!!
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

10-4 on the Bush...

What nobodys got my back on this one . Oh well I'll be the only one to support the war hero not the draft dodger.
    is this really happening or not

I am a bush supporter

Lets see!
    1. Bush tried to take away my overtime. Granted it was eventually killed.

2. Placed us in a war to avenge his dad. Quote "Saddam is a bad man. After all, he tried to kill my dad". Don't remember the exact day and time, but that statement took away all the support I had after 911. so much for private wars.

3. This guy would not say he was wrong even if his life depended on it.

They are both duds in my book, but Kerry's got my vote. Union or otherwise.

bush blows vote kerry

george bush appeals to the rednecks and nascar fans with his downhome southern twang and about how tough he is (he suffers from little big man syndrome and thousands pay with there lives)the fact is he is an elitest and suckass to the rich.and i belive some people vote for him because he is inarticulate and he doesnt threaten them. he's a borderline retard who belives he talks to god and he must go back to his full time job slacking off on that mud puddle ranch in texas . sorry about the rambling jmho

John Kerry's wife doesn't trust him with her money, how can you trust him with yours.
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

It is easy for me to tell you how I would do your job... to point out all the mistakes you have made after the fact and to tell you what I would do different if I had to do it over again. Sounds pretty simple doesn't it? The fact of the matter is that NO president in history has been faced with the domestic and foriegn relations challenges that Bush was faced with after 911. I am sure there are many other people that think they would have done some things differently looking back 3 years later, but what decisions would they have made on the spot and how many times would the change their mind? Kerry can't go to the toilet without several changes of mind.

People need to realize that we are not only electing the U.S. President but also the leader of the free world.

Go Bush!

[Edited by coolh2o on 10-16-2004 at 03:56 PM]

Originally posted by chillrdude
    John Kerry's wife doesn't trust him with her money, how can you trust him with yours.
    How do you know this? It does however bring up an interesting point. Considering that the companies that bush ran all went belly up. How's that for irony? Hmmmm the crude thickens.
    I watch TV like the rest of you. Oh no! The Liberal media.... Gosh darn.

I'll bet every islamic radical is hoping Kerry gets in, too.
    allah be praised!
    I work with the Chiller Whisperer...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast