Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

Originally posted by rob10
    Originally posted by johnl45
    Originally posted by infwsdm
    The only dummy is you.
    You obviously don't have a clue so like I said, why don't you go abort yourself.
    You think taxing the **** out of people will do something positive for the country? You are a fool.

Tell me O great one professor of economics 101 where did your boy Shrub get the money for a tax cut? I know you come up with more BS so lets have it.
    Bush knows that the quickest way to eliminate the deficit is by putting money in the hands of consumers to fuel the economy. This is just opposite of what Kerry wants to do with his tax plan.
    My point exactly, Bush doesn’t have a clue and his so called tax cut didn’t work because the deficit at an all time high? Yet, he will sign into law shortly another tax cut for corporate America of some 137 billion dollars with unbelievable giveaways to some of the wealthiest people in the country. An example is the PGA tour, so multimillionaires Tiger Woods and Vijay Singh, along with their 300-or-so club-swinging colleagues, don't face any new limits on their plan, which lets them set aside income and avoid paying taxes on it for years. If you’re a millionaire or better the future looks bright with another four years of Bush and his cronies. If Bush gets elected the working mans future is bleak at best. Kerry is the only choice for the working stiffs of America; while it may not get better it won't get worse.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

The only dummy is you.
    You obviously don't have a clue so like I said, why don't you go abort yourself.
    You think taxing the **** out of people will do something positive for the country? You are a fool.

Tell me O great one professor of economics 101 where did your boy Shrub get the money for a tax cut? I know you come up with more BS so lets have it.
    Bush knows that the quickest way to eliminate the deficit is by putting money in the hands of consumers to fuel the economy. This is just opposite of what Kerry wants to do with his tax plan.
    My point exactly, Bush doesn’t have a clue and his so called tax cut didn’t work because the deficit at an all time high? Yet, he will sign into law shortly another tax cut for corporate America of some 137 billion dollars with unbelievable giveaways to some of the wealthiest people in the country. An example is the PGA tour, so multimillionaires Tiger Woods and Vijay Singh, along with their 300-or-so club-swinging colleagues, don't face any new limits on their plan, which lets them set aside income and avoid paying taxes on it for years. If you’re a millionaire or better the future looks bright with another four years of Bush and his cronies. If Bush gets elected the working mans future is bleak at best. Kerry is the only choice for the working stiffs of America; while it may not get better it won't get worse.
    ================================================== =========

Hey johnnie-boy. Are you Kerry's speech writer? You contradict yourself, too.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by i_got_ideas
    Originally posted by bootlen
    Originally posted by caosesvida
    no president is going to touch gay marriage with a ten foot pole, it will be the states that decide that, there are not enough gay votes for a president to stick his/her neck out for. Didn't you see both of them pussy foot around the touchy questons, neither answering them, for fear of losing some vote that they hadn't already counted on thier side?? Look back at the candidated that stuck thier neck out, they lost by incredibly huge landsides. We all should take a little ride in the way-back machine to see how politics work in the USA it is an interesting ride and very revelant in todays world.
    check out mark twains comments on life too!
    ================================================== ==========

You must have listened only when Kerry was talking. W was very clear on his answers.
    I agree he was very clear about this one....

(pasted from a post I made on another site)

Ok, so watched the final debate tonight. Kerry really did a good job though I do think he did better in the others.

What really got me was an answer that Bush said.
    The question was..."what would you say to me if I told you I was out of a job and asked what you plan to do about the job shortage."

Bush responded with "I would tell you that we have a progam to send you back to school so you can get educated for a 21st century job.

WTF!!!!!!......SO, not only is he calling the guy stupid, saying he lacks a credible education.....he then proceeds to tell him, I have no plan to help you so instead of paying for your house and feeding your family go to school you f**king idiot. Pay 35% higher tuitions and don't bother trying to make a living. Go further in debt as you lose all your possetions, since school doesn't pay you to be there. Let your family starve to death as you work toward getting a piece of paper that says you are qualified for a job that won't be there for you when you try to find one anyhow.

I mean really, is Bush that stupid. It almost sounds as if he is calling Americans a bunch of uneducated common folk that aren't qualified for the jobs he is exporting.

I understand educating our country's youngsters for 21st Century jobs. However, for the 40 year old father of 4 with huge alimony payments and no health insurance going to college is NOT an option.

Furthermore, it's the high tech jobs that are getting exported. So what are we suppose to go to college for, to be a trial lawyer? ....Oh, no, that's bad too according to Dubya

Get real Bush!

Let's get a real plan in place, vote Kerry this November!!
    Way to dodge that question. Dubya specifically said (paraphrasing), "I will support a constitutional amendment to define marriage as a union between a man and a woman."

Kerry gave 90 seconds of hot air that meant nothing.

Try again?

Re: Re: That is not true of all of us

Originally posted by hvac r us 2
    I never ran over you in a thread. And I will vote for Bush!
    That is true, you have always been a gentleman! LOL

I am as guilty as anybody as I have been sucked into the name calling game on more than one occasion.

You may be the exception Rob, but you have to admit people really take a beating around here if they say anything bad about Bush?
    There's PLENTY of Bush supporter bashing forums too. A sizable chunk of the people that post here are small business owners, so the thought processes get skewed a bit toward the pro-business side of the spectrum.

Eric K

Originally posted by bobby7388
    Actually john I believe you mean the ****es, right?
    Facts john, facts.

Secondly, how does one compare to the other?

Also john, I've been noticing that you never actually respond to a direct question, instead you come back with a new complaint, how is this discussing the issues? your all over the place, and I know why, you don't have a case to stand behind so you try distraction techniques.

Kerry is asked about the flu vaccine shortage, instead of directly answering he starts to ramble about how Bush has done it wrong as to healthcare coverage for every single American, what does that have to do with flu vaccine? sound familier?
    Your head is a litte too thick so I don't think explaining anything would help.
    Unless the people in northern Iraq were made of cheese, I think he meant the Kurds, not the curds.

Eric K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

The only dummy is you.

Lets say that there is a pie.

The pie represents EVERYTHING that is produced in the country.

The GOVERNMENT (The big inefficient entity that doesn't do much to add value to the economy) STEALS 80% of the pie.

They take that big piece of pie and give it to people that sit on their backside and don't produce anything except crack addicted babies.

Everybody has to live on the remaining 20% of the pie, including trying to make sure that there's another pie next year.

Lets say that the government (see above for definition) only STEALS 50 % of youre money this year, instead of 80%. The crack baby makers still need to get paid, but there's been a reduction in pie theft, so they have to BORROW some pie from somebody else to keep the crack baby makers fed.

Meanwhile, the PRODUCTIVE people have 30% more pie. They take that extra pie that they didn't have before, plant some apple trees, and buy a nice new oven so that NEXT YEAR they will make a REALLY BIG PIE.

The next year comes along, and the pie is TWICE as big as it ever has been before!!!

THE PIE GREW! It's AMAZING.

Since the pie is TWICE as big as it used to be, 50% of the pie is as big as the WHOLE pie used to be. now that 50% chunk is big enough to pay for the crack baby producers AND return the pie that was borrowed, AND pay for some new anti drug programs to rehabilitate the babies.

ON TOP OF THAT, the productive people have got EVEN MORE PIE than they used to have. They can plant some rhubarb and add new KINDS of pie to the market! (that's called INNOVATION) IF the rehabilitated babies are educated well enough, the productive people will HIRE THEM and give them JOBS - so that they don't have to eat government cheese - er pie - for the rest of their lives. They will be the people that plant STRAWBERRIES! Think of the opportunities!

On the other hand, the GOVERNMENT (See WAAAAY up above for definition) could decide that they need more pie, and simply steal 90% of the pie, instead of 80%. now there isn't enough pie left over to start next years crops. There's nothing left to make next years pie out of.

Since there's nothing to make the pies out of, the productive people turn off the pie making ovens and go home. Since they don't want to live off government pie, they get a job saying "Hi, welcome to pie mart." where they are selling cheap imported pies from a land that, while communist, understands the concept of not trying to steal TOO much, but just enough.

Back to real life -

The tax cuts President Reagan instituted in the 1980's created a HUGE windfall in government tax RECEIPTS. Congress spent the huge new cash flow faster than it incerased, but it DID increase.

The ONLY way to fix the deficet is to GROW the economy.

Kerry DOES NOT have a plan to grow the economy. his plans will DECREASE the size of the pie.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

Originally posted by mtushmoo
    The only dummy is you.

The GOVERNMENT (The big inefficient entity that doesn't do much to add value to the economy) STEALS 80% of the pie.

They take that big piece of pie and give it to people that sit on their backside and don't produce anything except crack addicted babies.

Everybody has to live on the remaining 20% of the pie, including trying to make sure that there's another pie next year.

Lets say that the government (see above for definition) only STEALS 50 % of youre money this year, instead of 80%. The crack baby makers still need to get paid, but there's been a reduction in pie theft, so they have to BORROW some pie from somebody else to keep the crack baby makers fed.

Meanwhile, the PRODUCTIVE people have 30% more pie. They take that extra pie that they didn't have before, plant some apple trees, and buy a nice new oven so that NEXT YEAR they will make a REALLY BIG PIE.

The next year comes along, and the pie is TWICE as big as it ever has been before!!!

Since the pie is TWICE as big as it used to be, 50% of the pie is as big as the WHOLE pie used to be. now that 50% chunk is big enough to pay for the crack baby producers AND return the pie that was borrowed, AND pay for some new anti drug programs to rehabilitate the babies.

ON TOP OF THAT, the productive people have got EVEN MORE PIE than they used to have. They can plant some rhubarb and add new KINDS of pie to the market! (that's called INNOVATION) IF the rehabilitated babies are educated well enough, the productive people will HIRE THEM and give them JOBS - so that they don't have to eat government cheese - er pie - for the rest of their lives. They will be the people that plant STRAWBERRIES! Think of the opportunities!

On the other hand, the GOVERNMENT (See WAAAAY up above for definition) could decide that they need more pie, and simply steal 90% of the pie, instead of 80%. now there isn't enough pie left over to start next years crops. There's nothing left to make next years pie out of.

Since there's nothing to make the pies out of, the productive people turn off the pie making ovens and go home. Since they don't want to live off government pie, they get a job saying "Hi, welcome to pie mart." where they are selling cheap imported pies from a land that, while communist, understands the concept of not trying to steal TOO much, but just enough.

Back to real life -

The tax cuts President Reagan instituted in the 1980's created a HUGE windfall in government tax RECEIPTS. Congress spent the huge new cash flow faster than it incerased, but it DID increase.

Kerry DOES NOT have a plan to grow the economy. his plans will DECREASE the size of the pie.

You spent too much time listening to Rush spiel his trash while on drugs. One of the central tenets of supply-side theory is that tax cuts actually increase overall tax collections. There is something faintly foolish about this assertion -- it's like claiming that you can make trees grow taller by cutting them down. But the supply-siders have their own statistics to quote. "During the Reagan tax-cut era," Rush Limbaugh writes, "IRS collections actually nearly doubled... from $550 billion to about $991 billion. This supply-side deception is as common as it is deplorable; it uses nominal dollars instead of constant dollars, which account for inflation.

John, I do remember Rush mentioning the increase in revenue, but, I believe he said the Treasury and not the IRS.
    The IRS is within the Treasury and they do not collect all the revenue that comes into the federal govt.
    Various other fees, payments come into the Treasury that are seperate from the IRS collections. So this statement is not soley about tax revenue.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

The only dummy is you.

Back to real life -

You spent too much time listening to Rush spiel his trash while on drugs. One of the central tenets of supply-side theory is that tax cuts actually increase overall tax collections. There is something faintly foolish about this assertion -- it's like claiming that you can make trees grow taller by cutting them down. But the supply-siders have their own statistics to quote. "During the Reagan tax-cut era," Rush Limbaugh writes, "IRS collections actually nearly doubled... from $550 billion to about $991 billion. This supply-side deception is as common as it is deplorable; it uses nominal dollars instead of constant dollars, which account for inflation.
    Now, Eric explained that on a third grade level and you still do not understand.

Eric, can you break it down to a crayon level for Johnboy?

Who cares what Rush limbaugh writes? How did Rush Limbaugh get into this?

I know one thing your pie theory is laughable. Talk about clueless. Shrubnomics are steadily shrinking the pie.

Originally posted by acmanko
    I know one thing your pie theory is laughable. Talk about clueless. Shrubnomics are steadily shrinking the pie.
    That's because Alan Greenspan was turning off the gas suppy to teh oven at the tail end of Clintons term, and at the begining of Bush's term, even though the regulator had gotten stuck closed.

We were in a deflationary period, and Greenspan tightened money to prevent inflation - triggering a recession which we are now pulling out of.

With the exception of the deficet, most economic indicators are at or above the same level they were when Clinton was running for re-election on a "continue the prosperity" ticket - and yet, the Dems have to have fear mongering going on. They CANNOT WIN on ideas BECAUSE THEY HAVE NONE.

I have YET to see someone post Kerry's plan for the economy. I went looking for it. On the front of his website, it says, "I HAVE A PLAN - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS."

So I clicked.

I got to some more bush *****ing, and a link that said, "Here's the PLAN"

So I clicked.

and it continued. I never did find the plan. I think it's a blank piece of paper, and in his heart, he so REALLY dout that he'll actually get elected, that he doesn't figure he NEEDS an actual plan. 40% of the electorate will vote for any thing with a "D" by the name. 5% will vote for him because he isn't Bush. 5% will flip a coin when they get in the booth because they don't think it matters because there's no difference between them. 2% will vote for Nader, the libertarians, and Joe Walsh (who I heard is running again this year).

All that's left now is to figure out which percent is in which state.

So get out your crayon and tell me how Lurch is going to fix the economy - or will he have to break it with a tax increase, AND THEN "fix" it after 4 years of listening to his drivel?

Eric K

He is probably going to take corn or some other rotting vegetation and try to find hapless engineers who want to make a new fangled diesel fuel out of it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

The only dummy is you.

Back to real life -

Now, Eric explained that on a third grade level and you still do not understand.

Eric, can you break it down to a crayon level for Johnboy?

Who cares what Rush limbaugh writes? How did Rush Limbaugh get into this?
    ================================================== =========

Apparently, johnnie-boy listens to him.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast