Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: If you have some credible facts John

Originally posted by rob10
    Bring them on. Your style is very much like Kerry's which holds very little credibility.
    You sound just like the Shrub no one but him knows what he's talking about.

Re: Re: If you have some credible facts John

Originally posted by johnl45
    Bring them on. Your style is very much like Kerry's which holds very little credibility.
    You sound just like the Shrub no one but him knows what he's talking about.
    ================================================== =========

Hey rob, I guess johnnie-boy has no credible facts. All he can do is whine.

waah, waah, waah.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by bobby7388
    Actually john I believe you mean the ****es, right?
    Facts john, facts.

Secondly, how does one compare to the other?

Also john, I've been noticing that you never actually respond to a direct question, instead you come back with a new complaint, how is this discussing the issues? your all over the place, and I know why, you don't have a case to stand behind so you try distraction techniques.

Kerry is asked about the flu vaccine shortage, instead of directly answering he starts to ramble about how Bush has done it wrong as to healthcare coverage for every single American, what does that have to do with flu vaccine? sound familier?
    Your head is a litte too thick so I don't think explaining anything would help.

No reason to get preverted, but, well!!! I've been told.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

Originally posted by infwsdm
    The only dummy is you.
    You obviously don't have a clue so like I said, why don't you go abort yourself.
    You think taxing the **** out of people will do something positive for the country? You are a fool.

Tell me O great one professor of economics 101 where did your boy Shrub get the money for a tax cut? I know you come up with more BS so lets have it.
    Bush knows that the quickest way to eliminate the deficit is by putting money in the hands of consumers to fuel the economy. This is just opposite of what Kerry wants to do with his tax plan.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

The only dummy is you.
    You obviously don't have a clue so like I said, why don't you go abort yourself.
    You think taxing the **** out of people will do something positive for the country? You are a fool.

Tell me O great one professor of economics 101 where did your boy Shrub get the money for a tax cut? I know you come up with more BS so lets have it.
    Bush knows that the quickest way to eliminate the deficit is by putting money in the hands of consumers to fuel the economy. This is just opposite of what Kerry wants to do with his tax plan.

Rob, what you've done here is tantamount to explaining nuclear physics to a hunk of granite.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

The battle is won by chipping away at

One rock at a time!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

The only dummy is you.

From taxpayers you idiot. Where the F#$% do you think the government gets any money.

why don't you just give your paycheck to the government every week and shut the hell up.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

The only dummy is you.

From taxpayers you idiot. Where the F#$% do you think the government gets any money.

why don't you just give your paycheck to the government every week and shut the hell up.

Take it easy, infwsdm. Johnnie-boy's on the dole and he has oral diahrea. So he can't do either.

Proud member of KA Club

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

Originally posted by bootlen
    The only dummy is you.

Take it easy, infwsdm. Johnnie-boy's on the dole and he has oral diahrea. So he can't do either.
    Ok, Then tell him to give us our money back!

Re: The battle is won by chipping away at

One rock at a time!!
    Chipping away at a diamond is a worthless cause.

diamonds are brittle hit it hard enough and it will crack also

you need more then a whimpy republican if you want to hit something hard, Nader comes to mind

Originally posted by acmanko
    you need more then a whimpy republican if you want to hit something hard, Nader comes to mind

Don't vote for Nader, instead vote for me on Nov 2nd, why? because I have a plan, and I'll do it better than Kerry.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast