Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Originally posted by bobby7388
    Originally posted by johnl45
    Originally posted by heatpumpman24
    ABORTION NUTS!!! Oh, I guess it's okay to kill innocent babies... My bad... Oh, I'm sorry I'm dripping sarcasm on you... GUN NUTS!!! Oh, ya, I guess my owning a rifle automatically clicks a nerve in my head that'll send me into a killing spree, Oh, my bad, heres the paddle so you can get through this pond of sarcasm... RELIGIOUS NUTS!!! Ya, your right, I shouldn't believe in my creator or my savior, they haven't done ANYTHING for ME, recently at least, hope you can doggy paddle through this sarcasm...
    BUT!!!
    I forgive you for your ignorance.
    What make me more ignorant than G.W. Bush he's killed thousands of innocent Iraqi babies, adults, children and about fifteen hundred American serviceman but very few terrorist.

Where the hell do you get that information? what a statement to make.
    Bush killed thousands of babies, adults, children, and about fifteen hundred American servicemen, now here is the key statement, but very few terrorist.

Where is your terrorist body count memo? are you saying that you possibly went to Iraq, Afghanistan, and other locations to do a personal body count? Are you privy to inside info that maybe we aren't?
    Avoid making such statements on a whim, just cause it feels good.

This is like saying that Clinton killed 3000 Americans on 9/11.

[Edited by bobby7388 on 10-13-2004 at 10:51 PM]
    I'm glad to see you agree that Bush has killed thousand of innocent people in Iraq. Hummmm I don't think Clinton was President on 9/11 so my body count is at least as accurate as your memory.
    Nice try john, your a spinster for sure. I see that you really can't comprehend the written language, you only see what you want.

Clinton did not snatch Osama when he was offered up to us, so I guess I will say that Clinton is responsible for 9/11.
    You brought that upon yourself john.
    Daddy Bush got the Curds to rise up against Saddam and he could have taken him out but what did he do? He stood by while Saddam gassed them. I don't see your boy G.W.Bush doing any better with Osama in fact I think he's given up because Iraqi oil and Halliburton making billions off the American taxpayers are more important.

Actually john I believe you mean the ****es, right?
    Facts john, facts.

Secondly, how does one compare to the other?

Also john, I've been noticing that you never actually respond to a direct question, instead you come back with a new complaint, how is this discussing the issues? your all over the place, and I know why, you don't have a case to stand behind so you try distraction techniques.

Kerry is asked about the flu vaccine shortage, instead of directly answering he starts to ramble about how Bush has done it wrong as to healthcare coverage for every single American, what does that have to do with flu vaccine? sound familier?

Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

Originally posted by infwsdm
    Originally posted by hvac r us 2
    Originally posted by i_got_ideas
    Originally posted by woods mech
    john145
    motormouth
    royc
    And IGI too.
    You can add me to the list, I will NOT be voting for W.

And I do agree a lot of Bush supporters are rude. Say something (even on this very website) negative about Bush and see how fast you get attatcked.

There is no political discussion, just name calling.

The mentality seems to be "agree with me, or I will fight with you".

Sounds hypocritical that you can say negative things about a person, but if someone says something negative to you in response they are wrong.

Tsk tsk.

I know, I am not without fault in this department. I have been accused of being cocky and sarcastic on more than one occasion.

Thing is Inf, If I say something about W I really didnt expect to get attacked personally(except by James ). Of course it's not everybody, so I should not lump everybody together.

But I still contend, If I list a few things about W it wont take long for the name calling to begin!
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

Originally posted by bootlen
    I'm glad to see you agree that Bush has killed thousand of innocent people in Iraq. Hummmm I don't think Clinton was President on 9/11 so my body count is at least as accurate as your memory. [posted by johnI45]

================================================== ==========

Here we have a typical lib post. Someone says one thing and lib twists it to say something else.

You libs are so kind to show your true colors.
    Here we have a typical right-wing response even thou weren't involved they feel impelled to speak for others on matters that don’t concern them.
    ================================================== =========

Here we have someone complaining about an event and then participates in that event.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I laugh everytime

I think about Bush calling Kennedy the "conservative" senator from Mass. With all of Kerry's "PLANS" and "PROPOSALS", it will take 98 cents of every earned dollar to pay for them. He is pandering to the disenfranchised minorities and special interests.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

Originally posted by i_got_ideas
    Originally posted by woods mech
    john145
    motormouth
    royc
    And IGI too.
    You can add me to the list, I will NOT be voting for W.

And I do agree a lot of Bush supporters are rude. Say something (even on this very website) negative about Bush and see how fast you get attatcked.

There is no political discussion, just name calling.

The mentality seems to be "agree with me, or I will fight with you".

Sounds hypocritical that you can say negative things about a person, but if someone says something negative to you in response they are wrong.

Tsk tsk.

I know, I am not without fault in this department. I have been accused of being cocky and sarcastic on more than one occasion.

Thing is Inf, If I say something about W I really didnt expect to get attacked personally(except by James ). Of course it's not everybody, so I should not lump everybody together.

But I still contend, If I list a few things about W it wont take long for the name calling to begin!
    I like to jump all over someone when they say Bush is stupid yada yada. I support Bush. I agree with him on the issues that matter to me most. So I will stick up for him.

Some people can not see things for what they are and make up their own 'motive' for why we are doing what we are doing.

My issues in order:

Terrorism-nothing else will matter if it gets out of hand like on 9/11
    Education-too many dummies and to much incompetence in this country.
    Economy-as in not taxing the $hit out of us so we would be dependant on the government to 'take care of our needs'

I also beleive in personal responsibility. If you lose your job go get another one. Don't sit home collecting unemployment and watching TV all day. Get off your a$$ and find something whether it be temporary until you find something else. New career, go back to school to learn the new gig. Whatever Do something!

Bush is the right choice for president.

I have never seen the 'want ads' in the newspaper empty!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

Tsk tsk.

I like to jump all over someone when they say Bush is stupid yada yada. I support Bush. I agree with him on the issues that matter to me most. So I will stick up for him.

Some people can not see things for what they are and make up their own 'motive' for why we are doing what we are doing.

My issues in order:

Economy-as in not taxing the $hit out of us so we would be dependant on the government to 'take care of our needs'

I also beleive in personal responsibility. If you lose your job go get another one. Don't sit home collecting unemployment and watching TV all day. Get off your a$$ and find something whether it be temporary until you find something else. New career, go back to school to learn the new gig. Whatever Do something!

No, you only think people can't see things as they are because you can't see things as they are. Your statement about taxation is a joke "Bush gives you a tax break" but there’s no money to pay for it so your children get to repay it with interest, only a dummy like Bush and his cronies would think he did something for the average American. Of course if you loose your job to outsourcing by American companies who get more in corporate welfare than all the lazy freeloaders on welfare combined, it's your fault you must be lazy or dumb just go work at Wal-mart for minimum wage you dummy. Bush is the worst President America has ever seen and he will shortly be back at the ranch where he belongs.

I've never been harassed by anyone on this site and I tell the truth about Shrub constantly

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

Tsk tsk.

Some people can not see things for what they are and <a href="make%20up" onmouseover="window.status='make up'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">make up</a> their own 'motive' for why we are doing what we are doing.

My issues in order:

No, you only think people can't see things as they are because you can't see things as they are. Your statement about taxation is a joke "Bush gives you a tax break" but there’s no money to pay for it so your children get to repay it with interest, only a dummy like Bush and his cronies would think he did something for the average American. Of course if you loose your job to outsourcing by American companies who get more in corporate welfare than all the lazy freeloaders on welfare combined, it's your fault you must be lazy or dumb just go work at <a href="wal%20mart" onmouseover="window.status='Wal-mart'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">Wal-mart</a> for minimum wage you dummy. Bush is the worst President America has ever seen and he will shortly be back at the ranch where he belongs.

The only dummy is you.

You obviously don't have a clue so like I said, why don't you go abort yourself.

You think taxing the **** out of people will do something positive for the country? You are a fool.

Go take econ 101 before you say anthing else about economics. Did you hear what I said about education? You're a prime example.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

The only dummy is you.
    You obviously don't have a clue so like I said, why don't you go abort yourself.
    You think taxing the **** out of people will do something positive for the country? You are a fool.

Tell me O great one professor of economics 101 where did your boy Shrub get the money for a tax cut? I know you come up with more BS so lets have it.

Actually john I believe you mean the ****es, right?
    Facts john, facts.

Secondly, how does one compare to the other?

Also john, I've been noticing that you never actually respond to a direct question, instead you come back with a new complaint, how is this discussing the issues? your all over the place, and I know why, you don't have a case to stand behind so you try distraction techniques.

Kerry is asked about the flu vaccine shortage, instead of directly answering he starts to ramble about how Bush has done it wrong as to healthcare coverage for every single American, what does that have to do with flu vaccine? sound familier?
    Your head is a litte too thick so I don't think explaining anything would help.

If you have some credible facts John

Bring them on. Your style is very much like Kerry's which holds very little credibility.

Originally posted by acmanko
    I've never been harassed by anyone on this site and I tell the truth about Shrub constantly
    ================================================== =========

I'm personally glad you feel that way, ac.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast