Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Originally posted by johnl45
    Originally posted by heatpumpman24
    Note... I never once mentioned a supportive comment of Bush... I am just saying that your ignorant in believing that the "Gun Nuts, Abortion Nuts, and Religious Nuts" are for Bush... No, I don't believe Bush has done the best job out there, BUT, I know that Kerry will not support my beliefs... Mark my words, we will have Gay marriage in the near future, guns will be limited to law enforcement purposes, and abortion will become more and more legalized.
    So what effect will this have on you personally?
    You will still be able to hunt.
    If you’re not gay it won't make any difference to you.
    I don't think your female so abortion is out of the question.
    ================================================== ==========

You don't know jack about history do ya, johnnie-boy? Every nation, empire, kingdom, sovereignty, government, what have you, that has taken the paths that heatpumpman has mentioned fell within one generation of taking that path. Is that what you want for America?

Don't answer. I already know your answer.

You are lazy, self-centered, and immoral. Everything is about and for you. I feel sorry for your kids, if you have any.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

no president is going to touch gay marriage with a ten foot pole, it will be the states that decide that, there are not enough gay votes for a president to stick his/her neck out for. Didn't you see both of them pussy foot around the touchy questons, neither answering them, for fear of losing some vote that they hadn't already counted on thier side?? Look back at the candidated that stuck thier neck out, they lost by incredibly huge landsides. We all should take a little ride in the way-back machine to see how politics work in the USA it is an interesting ride and very revelant in todays world.
    check out mark twains comments on life too!
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

Originally posted by caosesvida
    no president is going to touch gay marriage with a ten foot pole, it will be the states that decide that, there are not enough gay votes for a president to stick his/her neck out for. Didn't you see both of them pussy foot around the touchy questons, neither answering them, for fear of losing some vote that they hadn't already counted on thier side?? Look back at the candidated that stuck thier neck out, they lost by incredibly huge landsides. We all should take a little ride in the way-back machine to see how politics work in the USA it is an interesting ride and very revelant in todays world.

You must have listened only when Kerry was talking. W was very clear on his answers.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

del

[Edited by cde72 on 10-14-2004 at 08:14 PM]

Originally posted by cde72
    del

[Edited by cde72 on 10-14-2004 at 08:14 PM]
    ================================================== =========

Huh?

Proud member of KA Club

Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

Originally posted by woods mech
    john145
    motormouth
    royc
    And IGI too.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Originally posted by bootlen
    Originally posted by caosesvida

You must have listened only when Kerry was talking. W was very clear on his answers.
    I agree he was very clear about this one....

(pasted from a post I made on another site)

Ok, so watched the final debate tonight. Kerry really did a good job though I do think he did better in the others.

What really got me was an answer that Bush said.
    The question was..."what would you say to me if I told you I was out of a job and asked what you plan to do about the job shortage."

Bush responded with "I would tell you that we have a progam to send you back to school so you can get educated for a 21st century job.

WTF!!!!!!......SO, not only is he calling the guy stupid, saying he lacks a credible education.....he then proceeds to tell him, I have no plan to help you so instead of paying for your house and feeding your family go to school you f**king idiot. Pay 35% higher tuitions and don't bother trying to make a living. Go further in debt as you lose all your possetions, since school doesn't pay you to be there. Let your family starve to death as you work toward getting a piece of paper that says you are qualified for a job that won't be there for you when you try to find one anyhow.

I mean really, is Bush that stupid. It almost sounds as if he is calling Americans a bunch of uneducated common folk that aren't qualified for the jobs he is exporting.

I understand educating our country's youngsters for 21st Century jobs. However, for the 40 year old father of 4 with huge alimony payments and no health insurance going to college is NOT an option.

Furthermore, it's the high tech jobs that are getting exported. So what are we suppose to go to college for, to be a trial lawyer? ....Oh, no, that's bad too according to Dubya

Get real Bush!

Let's get a real plan in place, vote Kerry this November!!

OH, and by the way, why are Repulicans so F**king RUDE!?!

Originally posted by i_got_ideas

Wow. YOU must be a republican.

BTW, single moms have been doing just what you so vividly pictured in your previous post for years and years under all administrations with NO help from anyone or anything.

W may not be perfect but he IS trying to address all issues while fighting one of the toughest wars this nation has ever been through.

K might have some great ideas for that group of people. Why has he not done anything for them in his 25 years as a legislator? I'll tell ya why. He's blowin' smoke and dems/libs are suckin' it in like hungry puppies. Even if he did implement a plan better than W's, he'd tax the rest of us so we'd all have to take second jobs while in the meantime, we'd spend the precious little of our free time cleaning up after terrorist bombings in the back yard.

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by i_got_ideas

What appears "rude" to you sometimes is "spoken truth". And truth, dear igi, is the most offensive thing in the world to humankind.

Proud member of KA Club

Note... I never once mentioned a supportive comment of Bush... I am just saying that your ignorant in believing that the "Gun Nuts, Abortion Nuts, and Religious Nuts" are for Bush... No, I don't believe Bush has done the best job out there, BUT, I know that Kerry will not support my beliefs... Mark my words, we will have Gay marriage in the near future, guns will be limited to law enforcement purposes, and abortion will become more and more legalized.

You don't know jack about history do ya, johnnie-boy? Every nation, empire, kingdom, sovereignty, government, what have you, that has taken the paths that heatpumpman has mentioned fell within one generation of taking that path. Is that what you want for America?

You are lazy, self-centered, and immoral. Everything is about and for you. I feel sorry for your kids, if you have any.
    See that’s the thing about you people your so quick to judge others that don't share your beliefs even thou you've never met them. You’re in the running for number #1 squirrel.

See that’s the thing about you people your so quick to judge others that don't share your beliefs even thou you've never met them. You’re in the running for number #1 squirrel.

Coming from you...I'll take that as a compliment.

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by bobby7388
    ABORTION NUTS!!! Oh, I guess it's okay to kill innocent babies... My bad... Oh, I'm sorry I'm dripping sarcasm on you... GUN NUTS!!! Oh, ya, I guess my owning a rifle automatically clicks a nerve in my head that'll send me into a killing spree, Oh, my bad, heres the paddle so you can get through this pond of sarcasm... RELIGIOUS NUTS!!! Ya, your right, I shouldn't believe in my creator or my savior, they haven't done ANYTHING for ME, recently at least, hope you can doggy paddle through this sarcasm...
    BUT!!!
    I forgive you for your ignorance.
    What make me more ignorant than G.W. Bush he's killed thousands of innocent Iraqi babies, adults, children and about fifteen hundred American serviceman but very few terrorist.

Where the hell do you get that information? what a statement to make.
    Bush killed thousands of babies, adults, children, and about fifteen hundred American servicemen, now here is the key statement, but very few terrorist.

Where is your terrorist body count memo? are you saying that you possibly went to Iraq, Afghanistan, and other locations to do a personal body count? Are you privy to inside info that maybe we aren't?
    Avoid making such statements on a whim, just cause it feels good.

This is like saying that Clinton killed 3000 Americans on 9/11.

[Edited by bobby7388 on 10-13-2004 at 10:51 PM]
    I'm glad to see you agree that Bush has killed thousand of innocent people in Iraq. Hummmm I don't think Clinton was President on 9/11 so my body count is at least as accurate as your memory.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast