Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Squirrels just love Bush
    1.Gun Nuts
    2.Abortion Nuts
    3.Religious Nuts

Still nothing intelligent to post, eh, Johnnie-boy?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

This, from the son of Herman Munster.

ABORTION NUTS!!! Oh, I guess it's okay to kill innocent babies... My bad... Oh, I'm sorry I'm dripping sarcasm on you... GUN NUTS!!! Oh, ya, I guess my owning a rifle automatically clicks a nerve in my head that'll send me into a killing spree, Oh, my bad, heres the paddle so you can get through this pond of sarcasm... RELIGIOUS NUTS!!! Ya, your right, I shouldn't believe in my creator or my savior, they haven't done ANYTHING for ME, recently at least, hope you can doggy paddle through this sarcasm...
    BUT!!!
    I forgive you for your ignorance.

Originally posted by heatpumpman24
    ABORTION NUTS!!! Oh, I guess it's okay to kill innocent babies... My bad... Oh, I'm sorry I'm dripping sarcasm on you... GUN NUTS!!! Oh, ya, I guess my owning a rifle automatically clicks a nerve in my head that'll send me into a killing spree, Oh, my bad, heres the paddle so you can get through this pond of sarcasm... RELIGIOUS NUTS!!! Ya, your right, I shouldn't believe in my creator or my savior, they haven't done ANYTHING for ME, recently at least, hope you can doggy paddle through this sarcasm...
    BUT!!!
    What make me more ignorant than G.W. Bush he's killed thousands of innocent Iraqi babies, adults, children and about fifteen hundred American serviceman but very few terrorist.

Note... I never once mentioned a supportive comment of Bush... I am just saying that your ignorant in believing that the "Gun Nuts, Abortion Nuts, and Religious Nuts" are for Bush... No, I don't believe Bush has done the best job out there, BUT, I know that Kerry will not support my beliefs... Mark my words, we will have Gay marriage in the near future, guns will be limited to law enforcement purposes, and abortion will become more and more legalized.

Originally posted by johnl45
    BUT!!!
    What make me more ignorant than G.W. Bush he's killed thousands of innocent Iraqi babies, adults, children and about fifteen hundred American serviceman but very few terrorist.

Where the hell do you get that information? what a statement to make.
    Bush killed thousands of babies, adults, children, and about fifteen hundred American servicemen, now here is the key statement, but very few terrorist.

Where is your terrorist body count memo? are you saying that you possibly went to Iraq, Afghanistan, and other locations to do a personal body count? Are you privy to inside info that maybe we aren't?
    Avoid making such statements on a whim, just cause it feels good.

This is like saying that Clinton killed 3000 Americans on 9/11.

[Edited by bobby7388 on 10-13-2004 at 10:51 PM]

and dumbasses love kerry...

john145
    motormouth
    royc

BUT!!!
    You are way beyond stupid. Why don't you go abort yourself.

Re: and dumbasses love kerry...

Originally posted by woods mech
    john145
    motormouth
    royc
    acmanboy

Senior Tech Guest
    bbbrrrrrrriiiiinnnnngg john...this is your rock calling...crawl back under me...

Squirrels just love Bush
    1.Gun Nuts
    2.Abortion Nuts
    3.Religious Nuts
    Joey791<-----------------------------honored to be called a religious nut, one sec, I believe in Christianity so next time please call me a spiritual nut, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Note... I never once mentioned a supportive comment of Bush... I am just saying that your ignorant in believing that the "Gun Nuts, Abortion Nuts, and Religious Nuts" are for Bush... No, I don't believe Bush has done the best job out there, BUT, I know that Kerry will not support my beliefs... Mark my words, we will have Gay marriage in the near future, guns will be limited to law enforcement purposes, and abortion will become more and more legalized.
    So what effect will this have on you personally?
    You will still be able to hunt.
    If you’re not gay it won't make any difference to you.
    I don't think your female so abortion is out of the question.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast