Thread: Made in America

Made in America

I just got my new Double-H Boots with a big tag that said maid in America. That just brings a big smile to my face.
    What have you bought this week that was made in America??
    I am an experienced, caring, trusted, service provider who solves my customers issues beyond there expectations by educating them and guiding them with value-building options to make excellent buying decisions while building security and wealth for my company, myself and my family.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolmetal View Post

What have you bought this week that was made in America??

A couple of 18 packs of Budweiser......
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    A couple of 18 packs of Budweiser......
    Made in America but I think it is Belgium owned.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

I'd like to get a maid in America.

Made in america could mean being made anywhere from canada to argentina and any point between....

While we ...and the world..... normally think of the USA as "America"......technically.....its the south and north american continents.

I would think that anything made in the USA would be marked made in the USA instead of made in america..... who knows that there isnt some trade loophole or legal thing that allows somewhere like mexico to market goods in the USA marked "made in america"

Just thinking here....

I could see this happening and I could see our government allowing it to happen...all the while keeping their yaps shut as not to offend some latin american manufacturer.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Very good point corn. I am glad my boots are made in USA.
    I am an experienced, caring, trusted, service provider who solves my customers issues beyond there expectations by educating them and guiding them with value-building options to make excellent buying decisions while building security and wealth for my company, myself and my family.

I bought some large plastic storage bags that you can deflate to save space. The real sweet thing was I had my choice between two manufactures, China and USA.
    Buy American! The job you save may be your own.