Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    I'm well aware of who the 'decider' was. I find that just as funny as 'known deceiver'. You obviously have me confused with someone that defends G. W. Bush over any and everything.
    He does that to alot of people. Disagree with him and you will hear W, FoxNews or Briebart in his rebuttal.

The left has been riding this wave since they lost the election in 2000. You know, when that NeoCon Supreme Court we had interpreted Law the way it should have been instead of subverting it like ole fatass Gore wanted.

Good thing that guy got elected TWICE(using the Constitutional process) or the left in this country would have to actually think for themselves instead of puking Haliburton, crony, war for oil, unfair election nuggets all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Your first 2 links were Breitbart I couldn't even get to the third yet. Andrew Breitbart is a known deceiver.
    More mindless objections, Pagey? If you have a valid opinion or objection, fine, but will you please stop annoying me with this non-sense? That is what it appears to me you are doing.

If that is not the case then I deeply apologize. And I will take time to explain:

Andrew Britebart does write stuff. But he principally has a news site / network. If you look at link 1, top of page, you can see that he neither wrote the article nor is he the editor in chief.

As for the second link:

Britebart just linked it. Sort of the same way I linked Britebart. Not exactly, but sort of... The original material is from a dude called Paul Cooper here:

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/08/...wsReal+Blog%29

And the actual link is on Utube here: [put there by Cooper]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZ0Q...layer_embedded

No need to explain the third link since you come here to throw stones without even considering the source material all. Not that I am calling you a troll or anything... but you are starting to get on my nerves a little in this thread.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    More mindless objections, Pagey? If you have a valid opinion or objection, fine, but will you please stop annoying me with this non-sense? That is what it appears to me you are doing.

If that is not the case then I deeply apologize. And I will take time to explain:

Andrew Britebart does write stuff. But he principally has a news site / network. If you look at link 1, top of page, you can see that he neither wrote the article nor is he the editor in chief.

As for the second link:

Britebart just linked it. Sort of the same way I linked Britebart. Not exactly, but sort of... The original material is from a dude called Paul Cooper here:

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/08/...wsReal+Blog%29

And the actual link is on Utube here: [put there by Cooper]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZ0Q...layer_embedded

No need to explain the third link since you come here to throw stones without even considering the source material all. Not that I am calling you a troll or anything... but you are starting to get on my nerves a little in this thread.
    I'll look at it again if that's the case. I'm sorry that is how I view Breitbart. You should know that Breitbart edits stuff he gets. Well only getting on your nerves is an improvement lol.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    He does that to alot of people. Disagree with him and you will hear W, FoxNews or Briebart in his rebuttal.

The left has been riding this wave since they lost the election in 2000. You know, when that NeoCon Supreme Court we had interpreted Law the way it should have been instead of subverting it like ole fatass Gore wanted.

Good thing that guy got elected TWICE(using the Constitutional process) or the left in this country would have to actually think for themselves instead of puking Haliburton, crony, war for oil, unfair election nuggets all the time.
    Actually I think Bush could have run again since he was nominated once and elected only once.

If you get your news from Breitbart you don't even care about the truth.

Now what exactly did you have to offer?
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Actually I think Bush could have run again since he was nominated once and elected only once.

If you get your news from Breitbart you don't even care about the truth.

Now what exactly did you have to offer?
    He was elected twice. He was elected the 1st time because the Supreme Court upheld the Constitution of The United States. He was elected in a landslide the 2nd time because he ran against a dinner mint.

If you get your news from leftist op eds you dont even.....ah forget it.

He was elected twice. He was elected the 1st time because the Supreme Court upheld the Constitution of The United States. He was elected in a landslide the 2nd time because he ran against a dinner mint.

LMAO. I love reading your responses. Not only are they witty, but they are intelligent and honest. You're a dude I could hoist a few brew ski's with.
    I think pagey was one of those people weeping and gnashing his teeth when the Supreme Court ruled correctly on Bush V Gore.

It was actually meant in jest but...... If the Supreme Court upheld the Constitution why did they also rule that this ruling could not be used as precedence and it was a one time ruling? You didn't have a problem with states rights on this one?

Albert Einstein

It was actually meant in jest but...... If the Supreme Court upheld the Constitution why did they also rule that this ruling could not be used as precedence and it was a one time ruling? You didn't have a problem with states rights on this one huh?
    I fully supported Florida's right to have their votes properly counted.

As far as precedence...my guess would be that the Justices were wise enough to know that the Democrats would contest every election in the future. If memory served, Kerry was soundly defeated but there were murmors from the left about voter fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan36 View Post
    LMAO. I love reading your responses. Not only are they witty, but they are intelligent and honest. You're a dude I could hoist a few brew ski's with.
    Thank You sir....I will take a Killians Red or Fosters

Thank You sir....I will take a Killians Red or Fosters
    Hmm, "high maintenance" me thinks...
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Hmm, "high maintenance" me thinks...
    OK...Bud Light....I'll get the scoots if I drink Old Milwaukee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12