Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Perhaps it stands for; American Association of Dumb Democrats
    How about Adult Attention Deficit Disorder? It is what I asked page if she had, so page had to accuse me of the same thing. Sort of like saying; "NO I'M NOT! YOU ARE!" when you can't think for yourself enough to even come back with an insult.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    How about Adult Attention Deficit Disorder? It is what I asked page if she had, so page had to accuse me of the same thing. Sort of like saying; "NO I'M NOT! YOU ARE!" when you can't think for yourself enough to even come back with an insult.
    Well heck who said pagey is an adult? Yeah then turn around and accuse you of the same thing sounds like a kid. You know like a sophomoric thing to

do. Apparently not a good student of geer. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

All right Roy! I love it when left and right hands work together.
    I'm a Kraut, I'm always right....

My wife has a plaque in my office, it states...

You can always tell a German....

but you can't tell 'em much !

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (also referred to as Adult ADHD, Adult ADD, or AADD)

Or you could have been projecting again.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

This is totally why I follow the teachings of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Argghh!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456