Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    What I am saying is that you have failed to make your case that the video contains false information and you failed to make a case that our claim that Islam as a system is inherently a system of terror and subjection by force if necessary.

Instead you tend to resort to side issues in an effort to avoid the fact that several of us here have solidly defended the points of the video.
    Even if everything in the video is true it does not mean anything really other than to bash another religion. Unless you want to change the Constitution at its core what comes out of this?

As far as the video I find it interesting I cannot find a website for this socalled group. I find it interesting that groups credited with inspiring this video says its target audience is the and I quote the "uninformed."

What is relevent is how Muslims act. And there is a problem with the extremists and the problem is getting worse. The real question is how do we best deal with that IMO. Muslims have been so busy fighting each other through history the real danger will come if they have a common enemy and we did exactly what Bin Laden wanted. Muslims in general want jobs and a better life for their kids. Revolutions and wars will come out of desperation and poverty. That is the real problem. The extremists have fertile ground now.

The whole theory of abrogation is interpreted differently by different Muslims and it is a problem with the extremists and not the majority. How you and I interpret abrogation is of no consequence.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Typical conservative, your opinion is based on a feeling lol.
    He gave a quantified answere using fair criteria and historical information.
    No, he gave an editorial. An editorial is an opinion.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Robo requested the detailed info that was given.

"The thread is in regard to the nature of Islam as addressed in the video."
    "I see that since you can't actually properly address the topic of the nature of Islam you need to attempt to redirect the discussion to a different topic." LMAO
    LOL You are saying we can only talk about Islam as it relates to this video.
    Where does your authority come from?

Funny I don't see you censoring other people keeping them on topic. Wonder why.
    You did divert the conversation with your snide commentary about a "conservative" Supreme Court.

Even if everything in the video is true it does not mean anything really other than to bash another religion. Unless you want to change the Constitution at its core what comes out of this?
    Why would you even try to bring up the Constitution in a comment recommending the suppression of freedom of speech? The video clearly tells that it is the social/political aspects of Islam that is being brought to light. No one is bashing religion.

As far as the video I find it interesting I cannot find a website for this socalled group. I find it interesting that groups credited with inspiring this video says its target audience is the and I quote the "uninformed."
    Can you dispute anything that is being said in the video. Why does the source of the video matter if the content cannot be disputed?

What is relevent is how Muslims act.
    You mean like blowing up people all around the world, enslaving people in Africa, cutting of people's heads, stoning people to death for kissing, mass murder......these actions?
    And there is a problem with the extremists and the problem is getting worse. The real question is how do we best deal with that IMO. Muslims have been so busy fighting each other through history the real danger will come if they have a common enemy and we did exactly what Bin Laden wanted. Muslims in general want jobs and a better life for their kids. Revolutions and wars will come out of desperation and poverty. That is the real problem. The extremists have fertile ground now.
    Stop posting and do a little study of the Qu'ran.

The whole theory of abrogation is interpreted differently by different Muslims and it is a problem with the extremists and not the majority. How you and I interpret abrogation is of no consequence.
    Just how do you propose to stop an organization that after murdering thousands of people decide to build a monument to their success in that attack on a site that was damaged during that attack, who then tell the world; "If you don't let us have our way, there will be a backlash!"

It does not matter how much we back down, we will continue to be attacked. Islam is an infection that has been refestering for the past three decades after less than a century of dormancy. The only way to treat an infestation is to eliminate it completely. I strongly suggest that Muslim's who do not understand what their chosen political/religion is really about, abandon Islam before they get so caught up in the fervor to kill infidels that they find themselves walking into a crowd with a bomb strapped to their bellies or start shooting unarmed persons at their place of work. It's not like we don't have hundreds of incidences to show us what Islam's intent is for Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You did divert the conversation with your snide commentary about a "conservative" Supreme Court.
    I brought the conversation around to what the practical solutions were. And you wanted a more detailed answere ROBO!
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

I brought the conversation around to what the practical solutions were. And you wanted a more detailed answere ROBO!
    No you didn't. In the middle of a conversation, you asked an unrelated question while at the same time making an opinionated statement about something that is unrelated. Do you have AADD?

No you didn't. In the middle of a conversation, you asked an unrelated question while at the same time making an opinionated statement about something that is unrelated. Do you have AADD?
    Wrong again, you are on a roll. Let's see how long you can keep it going. Stop projecting. If I knew you had AADD I wouldn't be so hard on you. I am sorry. I should have known getting kicked out of school for legal reasons. It makes sense now.

Albert Einstein

Wrong again, you are on a roll. Let's see how long you can keep it going. Stop projecting. If I knew you had AADD I wouldn't be so hard on you. I am sorry. I should have known getting kicked out of school for legal reasons. It makes sense now.
    So, how does my having been a hippy rebel bode with your immpression of me being some right wing conservative?

So, how does my having been a hippy rebel bode with your immpression of me being some right wing conservative?
    It doesn't. It is your AADD that has to do with you projecting, and being easily distracted etc.

Albert Einstein

Sharia law needs to be outlawed in this country..period. Anyone who wants to practice it needs to be shown the door to anywhere where its accepted, citizen or no citizen.

It goes against the very principle of our constituition and can not be incorporated here. Anyone who preaches such laws in this country, is de facto activily engaged to overthrow our constitution, and an enemy to this country.

Time to clean this mess up.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

What the devil is AADD???

I've heard of ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) but AADD? Is that Anal Attention Deficit Disorder (as in your a** ain't paying attention)?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    What the devil is AADD???

I've heard of ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) but AADD? Is that Anal Attention Deficit Disorder (as in your a** ain't paying attention)?

Perhaps it stands for; American Association of Dumb Democrats
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Sharia law needs to be outlawed in this country..period. Anyone who wants to practice it needs to be shown the door to anywhere where its accepted, citizen or no citizen.

It goes against the very principle of our constituition and can not be incorporated here. Anyone who preaches such laws in this country, is de facto activily engaged to overthrow our constitution, and an enemy to this country.

Time to clean this mess up.

Roy
    All right Roy! I love it when left and right hands work together.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast