Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

3 Things About Islam

As sent to me:

"A group calling themselves "White Roses" created this video to inform non-Muslims about Islam. The name of this video is "Three Things About Islam."
    White Roses is headquartered in Sweden . The name "White Roses" is based on a student resistance group "Die weiße Rose" in Nazi Germany . The group became known for an anonymous leaflet campaign, from June 1942 until February 1943, which called for active opposition to Adolf Hitler's regime.
    I urge all of you to view this video and forward it to your email list. You may be familiar with the points made in this video but many Americans are not, either out of a desire to avoid confronting the problem or just simple ignorance of the crisis we face. It may not be possible to get the entire Dramatis Personae to acknowledge this Islamic road to perdition but those Americans, who just do not know out of ignorance, might find the learning experience worthwhile.
    As a person who has spent lengthy time studying Islam I can tell you this video is one of the best I have seen. It’s short and to the point and all those points are dead on!

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

I own a copy of the Koran and have read it thru several times. I have highlighted it and made notes in the margins. I have also read several dozen books on Islam and middle east history.

The video you posted is spot on! The Islamic doctrine of abrogation is of vital importance and few, very few Americans know about abrogation.

Our elected officials have no education about Islam whatsoever. Now that I have become Islam educated I cringe when I hear politicians make totally ignorant statements.

The video is a must listen. And, then there is more, it gets worse but the video does a great job of getting to the point quickly.

Hugh
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Since I posted I have had conversations regarding the points made in this video. Americans born and raised in the Cristian culture, whether Christian or not, do believe, just as I did, that the Koran could be read as a selection of instructions fitting a persons belief, just as the Bible is. It's the American way.

All my conversations so far have led to the exact way of thinking into getting into some aguements that the Koran is a precise instruction manual and that the latest instructions are to be followed and the original instructions are not to be followed.

It's a shocking revelation to me and most Americans, I'm thinking. But this short and precise video sure answers why most of my experiences with muslims seem to have an ingredient of being two-faced, for lack of a better term.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

I clearly recall one of Dr. Laura's programs soon after 9-11 when she interviewed an imam on the radio. He used all the "peaceful" verses and avoided those commanding terror against unbelievers.

Even back then I had a basic knowledge of abrogration and dearly wanted to call in and remind him of his Islamic doctrine of replacement.

Dr. Laura was and perhaps still is an ignorant female interviewer. Islam itself is evil. There are some good muslims who are ignorant of their own religion just as there are ignorant Christians regarding what the Bible teaches.

Until I started studying the Qu'ran, of which I now have three study versions of, I too figured that Islam was on par with Judeo-Christian beliefs. I found out soon enough just how very wrong I was.

Interestingly enough, it is a lot easier to read the Qu'ran then it is to read the Bible. The structure is completely different. The way that Muslims counter the reading of the Qu'ran for purposes of learning about Islam is they claim that the Qu'ran must only be read in the Arabic language or it cannot be properly understood. Well, I understand flying planes into buildings, cutting off heads while being filmed doing so and stoning or beating someone to death well enough to know that what I am getting from my English version Qu'ran's is accurate enough for me to know that the intent of Islam is evil.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Well, when each muslim is having 10 kids to our 1, it wont be long until we make a stand or be assimilated.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Well, when each muslim is having 10 kids to our 1, it wont be long until we make a stand or be assimilated.
    What Muslims do not understand about Islam is that being a full authority over religion, politics and every social aspect of life, it cannot last without having others to conquer. This is why when Islam was slowed down in it's spread into non-Muslim areas that Muslim's turned on one another. Islam is like a massive pyramid scheme that need's to have constant new blood or it must start feeding on itself.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    What Muslims do not understand about Islam is that being a full authority over religion, politics and every social aspect of life, it cannot last without having others to conquer. This is why when Islam was slowed down in it's spread into non-Muslim areas that Muslim's turned on one another. Islam is like a massive pyramid scheme that need's to have constant new blood or it must start feeding on itself.
    Interesting point. I can certainly see where that would be true.

Do any of you speak Arabic? Because I am sure you would agree that the qur’an in English is like the bible in English, you have no idea what was really said or meant. If you think the bible, translated to English from Aramaic, Latin, Hebrew, Greek etc…..still says what it originally did then no surprise you think that reading the qur’an in English means the same also.
    Ask any linguist and they will tell you that translating Arabic, especially old text, to English perfectly is impossible and is even harder than Chinese, Japanese or Russian to translate correctly. The qu’ran is worthless in my opinion if not in Arabic. Do you think the Bible translated to Arabic would say the exact same thing it does now?
    Arabic has hundreds, if not thousands, of words that have no equivalent in English. Even translating from English to Spanish (I speak both) can be tricky with grammar and meaning the same thing.
    I am not defending the qur’an or its teachings but it is confusing to me how you think you know the qur’an and all it teaches by reading it in English.

(P.S. – If you do speak and read Arabic then disregard this post and my apologies.)

Actually, my ex-son-in-law is Arabic. He also speaks Italian, English and some French. He is in NYC and stood on their apartment roof with my daughter as the second building fell.

We've had talks about this type of person now present in the world. He, his father and mother all depise these people who kill and use religion as an excuse to kill others at their wim or for any reason.

And they are a family of hard nosed arabs. We had some good discussions with some being heating..but that is just the way they do things.

We have never discussed the Koran as a specific subject but have discussed the thought process of these types of people. His mother told me of growing up in Lebanon as a child and having some of her best friends, as young girls, just go to the store to get something and never to be seen again.

Anyway, he pretty much states the same that even though all languages have terms and words that are not totally understood in translation, that the effects are still the same. And the koran is a document that is to be followed to the letter and it's not a good thing for the world.

Maybe this group in Sweden have simplified the readings but I'm pretty sure that no additional words or meaning need to be added or understood. Sometimes a dog that bites is just a dog that bites.

Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    Do any of you speak Arabic? Because I am sure you would agree that the qur’an in English is like the bible in English, you have no idea what was really said or meant. If you think the bible, translated to English from Aramaic, Latin, Hebrew, Greek etc…..still says what it originally did then no surprise you think that reading the qur’an in English means the same also.
    Ask any linguist and they will tell you that translating Arabic, especially old text, to English perfectly is impossible and is even harder than Chinese, Japanese or Russian to translate correctly. The qu’ran is worthless in my opinion if not in Arabic. Do you think the Bible translated to Arabic would say the exact same thing it does now?
    Arabic has hundreds, if not thousands, of words that have no equivalent in English. Even translating from English to Spanish (I speak both) can be tricky with grammar and meaning the same thing.
    I am not defending the qur’an or its teachings but it is confusing to me how you think you know the qur’an and all it teaches by reading it in English.

(P.S. – If you do speak and read Arabic then disregard this post and my apologies.)
    It's not like there haven't been Arabic speaking persons who have said that the Qu'ran promotes violence against all who oppose Muslims. We don't much need to even know what the Qu'ran tells Muslims to do when we are being murdered by Muslims screaming that it is their Qu'ranic duty to do so.

And yes, you are making excuses for an organization that has shown in it's actions that those who belong to that organization are willing to die in order to kill others who simply not like them.

Do Muslim's even value human life? Try to get anywhere close to a body count of how many Muslim's have been killed in recent wars that Muslim's are involved in. Unlike the U.S., Muslim's don't keep count of how many Muslim's perish for the Islamic cause. That's because Muslim's are taught that the glory of their lives is in heaven and that martors are worth more then Muslims who grow old and die a natural death.

I would prefer not one more human life be taken for any cause what soever. See if you can get Muslim's to take a "live and let live" stand.

The very idea of building a mosque near ground zero, hell, in all of NYC for that matter, is simply proposterous under the circumstances. Islam declared war on the rest of the world long ago. It's time the rest of the world realizes that they better start defending themselves, or perish under a totaliterian regime.

I am waiting to hear what surviving members of the real White Roses has to say about this. I am betting they will not be pleased.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're honored to say the video was inspired, in part, by three Citizen Warrior articles:

The Least You Need to Know About Islam

What "Religion of Peace" Really Means

What is the Root Cause of Islamic Terrorism?"

" I suggest you use that site to share the video with your uninformed friends: Three Things About Islam Video."

One last thing: The video presents information you probably already know, but its "target market" is people who don't know much, so it's a good tool we can use to share with less-informed people. I hope you use it."

http://citizenwarriors.com/2010/07/white-roses.html

Well even if you believe the crap on this video. The following is in the 109th chapter(Sura) out of 114 and nothing after it contradicts it.
    Read 109:6 sounds like live and let live.
    FROM THE QURAN
    109:1 Say: O disbelievers!
    109:2 I worship not that which ye worship;
    109:3 Nor worship ye that which I worship.
    109:4 And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
    109:5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
    109:6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post

We are not talking about misunderstandings on fine points of doctrine due to the lack of a precise word in English to reflect a word in the Arabic text. The Koran in English clearly states that violence against unbelivers is a duty if they do not accept Allah as the One and Only true God.

If you do not agree then please provide us with a few clear examples of mistranslated Arabic statements found in the English versions of the Koran. Mistranslations that actually matter showing that the English version changes the meaning of the Koran enough to reverse the meaning in English.

Hugh

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast