I'm a homeowner from Pasadena, CA. and I'm up the creek with my expensive, imported-from-Germany, Muller refrigerator model CP-147 JW. Bought it 4 years ago from a store in Los Angeles and it worked great until 3 weeks ago. Contacted the store and they have been helpful, but don't know of any repairman who will look/service it. Both we and the store have called the New York importer and they say its out of warranty and they have no parts for it. Store sent out their go-fer to look at the unit and he determined it was a faulty thermostat, which he removed and took back to store, to search for replacment part. I have clear pictures of the theromostat to help identify it. As best I can determine, Muller made the shell around the real refrigerator, but I can't tell who made the refer itself. We have called our local appliance repair shop, but they have never heard of Muller and don't want to come to the house. I just need help to point me in the right direction. The sticker inside the unit says "Felix Storch, Inc. Model # CP-147 JW" Our warranty paper is by Summit Appliance, Bronx, NY, http://www.summitappliance.com Thank you