Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 74
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    S.C.
    Posts
    1,419
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    You are from South Carolina so no democrat out of SC cares. You basically get to pick the republican nominee so enjoy that. I can't wait to see who you pick in 2012.
    No Speak English?

    I'm Not a Democrat. I'm Very Sure the Democrats who are being Paid and Rewarded by the O-B administration here in SC really care! The reward programs for lack of responsibility and bad financial decisions are going to "Change" in the Near Future!

    I'm just hoping we can Survive Two More Years. Currently the Majority are Not Behind Them.
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Home&Marine View Post
    No Speak English?

    I'm Not a Democrat. I'm Very Sure the Democrats who are being Paid and Rewarded by the O-B administration here in SC really care! The reward programs for lack of responsibility and bad financial decisions are going to "Change" in the Near Future!

    I'm just hoping we can Survive Two More Years. Currently the Majority are Not Behind Them.
    Do you speak english? As I previously said no democrat outside of South Carolina cares what a republican there thinks. It may be the reddest of red states in the union, yes union lol.

    It seems you are referring to poll numbers for Obama. Check out Reagan's poll numbers after 1 1/2 - 2 years.

    After reading these posts I don't think we can survive 2 more years.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

    Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

    Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,890
    Yea,the change is that business big and small hate this guy.Big business could get us out of this mess but won't,it as if they are on a no hire strike And trust me they have the money,earnings are blow out

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879
    Yes they are true Patriots just like the Rep party. They would rather see this country implode than do something to help America. Because Obama might get some credit if we succeed, they would rather have us fail. They have the bucks to survive, and don't care if the working man starves in the process.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connectitaxed
    Posts
    2,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Home&Marine View Post
    Al Franken
    Al Gore
    Al Sharpton
    Barack Obama
    Bill Clinton
    Helen Thomas
    Henry Waxman
    Hillary Clinton
    Howard Dean
    Joe Biden
    John Edwards
    John Kerry
    Michael Moore
    Ted Kennedy
    Ward Churchill

    Which ones you like? I don't like a Darn one of them.
    You forgot my favorite...Nancy Pelosi...what lovely woman!

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connectitaxed
    Posts
    2,644
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    Yes they are true Patriots just like the Rep party. They would rather see this country implode than do something to help America. Because Obama might get some credit if we succeed, they would rather have us fail. They have the bucks to survive, and don't care if the working man starves in the process.
    Who are "they" ? If you are referring to businesses......yes they are worried....of being taken over by the government if they fail! Forget about Nobama and his "credit" for one minute and see the big picture!

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,493
    Quote Originally Posted by pdrake65 View Post
    Who are "they" ? If you are referring to businesses......yes they are worried....of being taken over by the government if they fail! Forget about Nobama and his "credit" for one minute and see the big picture!
    Small businesses provide most of the jobs. There are not ON STRIKE. They are being cautious, there is a lot of uncertainty out there. I have the same problem as a tiny business, I am not going to do ANYTHING until something really changes. I am afraid to. I am basically reduced back to a one man operation, my part-timers are my buddies and I would never ever cut them off for some political motivation. Leftist conspiracy theories, I don't really think coolperfect meant that as known leftists shill frozen-solid-brain interpreted it.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879
    No credit for small business, no jobs.

    BTW the govt. saved GM, not a takeover, a rescue.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connectitaxed
    Posts
    2,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Small businesses provide most of the jobs. There are not ON STRIKE. They are being cautious, there is a lot of uncertainty out there. I have the same problem as a tiny business, I am not going to do ANYTHING until something really changes. I am afraid to. I am basically reduced back to a one man operation, my part-timers are my buddies and I would never ever cut them off for some political motivation. Leftist conspiracy theories, I don't really think coolperfect meant that as known leftists shill frozen-solid-brain interpreted it.
    Sorry Tool. I thought the businesses that were mainly being discussed were big business. The government doesn't care if a small business fails. Even the larger ones are afraid....bailout means they own you!

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    Yes they are true Patriots just like the Rep party. They would rather see this country implode than do something to help America. Because Obama might get some credit if we succeed, they would rather have us fail. They have the bucks to survive, and don't care if the working man starves in the process.
    You think that's the reason,I think it's that they don't want to train and than pay the finial cost of over 100k
    The best part the worker gets less than half

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,890
    It has to start with big business

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    S.C.
    Posts
    1,419
    Obama is going to be known for the Worst President In the HISTORY of the US of A!

    Maybe you don't know how many Democrats there are in SC but we did Not Carry Obama-Biden in the election. Yea, I was surprised. I guess we don't have as many "Queers" as some other States.

    How did Regan get involved. There's a big difference when you Piss People Off when you are doing what's best for the Country.


    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Do you speak english? (English) As I previously said no democrat outside of South Carolina cares what a republican there thinks. It may be the reddest of red states in the union, yes union lol.

    It seems you are referring to poll numbers for Obama. Check out Reagan's poll numbers after 1 1/2 - 2 years.

    After reading these posts I don't think we can survive 2 more years.
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879
    There used to be laws that prevented banks and media from getting too big. These laws were butchered over the years.

    The reason for these laws was so too big to fail could not happen. But now just a few banking concerns have too much power over the economy and they know it. It not a govt. takeover, its a economic hijacking buy those large powerful interests.

    Five major corps control almost all news and information. Its easy to control and misinform the people when this is the case. Its not a left wing conspiracy theory, its a fact.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event