need updating please

Hi guys, alot going on the past 5yrs after my fall. Between healing surgeries and fighting with workmenscomp havent kept up with work or the forum. beginning of the year there was a gentlemen with cancer, seemed like a hell of a nice guy and I guess his cancer was bad. I feel really stupid because I cant recall his nameand its on the tip of my tongue. I think we were going to try and make the most post ever to keep him busy. Im hoping hes doing better. See alot of new names, but see BEENTHERE, BALDLONIE and few others still here, thats good. Never did get a chance to thank you guys for all your company. When your laid up and cant work sites as good as this one are a god sent. After my surgeries never did go back to work and it still kills me not being able to work. Thanks Guys Victor
    Victor

Quote Originally Posted by vlux View Post
    Hi guys, alot going on the past 5yrs after my fall. Between healing surgeries and fighting with workmenscomp havent kept up with work or the forum. beginning of the year there was a gentlemen with cancer, seemed like a hell of a nice guy and I guess his cancer was bad. I feel really stupid because I cant recall his nameand its on the tip of my tongue. I think we were going to try and make the most post ever to keep him busy. Im hoping hes doing better. See alot of new names, but see BEENTHERE, BALDLONIE and few others still here, thats good. Never did get a chance to thank you guys for all your company. When your laid up and cant work sites as good as this one are a god sent. After my surgeries never did go back to work and it still kills me not being able to work. Thanks Guys Victor

Guys that have been banned: Olleonneoker(permanent), James(permanent), Robo(a few times), me(a few times), sure there are others.

Things are pretty much the same otherwise..I think, are they? hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by vlux View Post
    I think you talking about FCS here's a link http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=247362
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here