Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Constitution Party

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JMP
    Originally posted by madeinusa
    [i]Originally posted by JMP

than just ending the pregnancy
    You mean killing the baby. [/B]
    See this is where your thinking is demented. You made NO…..HELLO…NO MENTION of the poor fourteen year old girl who you want to suffer through 9 months of the memory of this rape or incest every morning she wakes up during this pregnancy. You are so narrow minded with your tunnel vision it is pathetically sick.

Forcing a human being to do something they do not choose to do is slavery, and holding them captive is kidnapping. Let me see if I have this correct Mr. Holier than though Christian are you a trafficker of humans or a felon holding a person against their wishes? You are one are the other, because you have not given the fourteen year old girl any rights.

I think it nuts when referring to rape, mentioning the father of the rapee as being the rapist.

you sound like kerry with this crap.

2 wrongs don't make a right

[QUOTE]Originally posted by madeinusa
    Originally posted by JMP

than just ending the pregnancy
    You mean killing the baby.
    See this is where your thinking is demented. You made NO…..HELLO…NO MENTION of the poor fourteen year old girl who you want to suffer through 9 months of the memory of this rape or incest every morning she wakes up during this pregnancy. You are so narrow minded with your tunnel vision it is pathetically sick.

Forcing a human being to do something they do not choose to do is slavery, and holding them captive is kidnapping. Let me see if I have this correct Mr. Holier than though Christian are you a trafficker of humans or a felon holding a person against their wishes? You are one are the other, because you have not given the fourteen year old girl any rights.
    [/B]
    Murder is murder. Only God has sovereignty over life.

I believe abortion should ONLY take place in cases of incest or rape, if the victim chooses.

No victim of a violent act should be forced to see a pregnancy through from a horrible experience. In doing so, you are giving the victim NO rights from a situation she did NOT choose to be in. This is no different than putting a person into slavery in this scenario.

Infwsdm

Yes, I should have used a rape scenario instead of father incest, but unfortunately, it does happen. I tried to go back and change it, but I got a screen saying I only had 60 minutes after a post to do so, don’t know why. But, I sent an email to boss to see if I can change it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Constitution Party

But what if that baby was you?
    Carry the baby, deliver it, and give it up for adoption if you don't want it. There are millions of couple who would love to get a baby but the liberal judges have made the laws of adoption tough. [/B]
    If the baby was me, then I should be aborted.

Carry the baby, deliver it and give it up for adoption is REAL easy to say when YOU are not the person having to risk your life if any complications come up, the psychological ramifications throughout life having giving up a child, not to mention the psychological problems from the rape or incest a person might carry through their whole life.

Let me see if I understand what you are saying here. A little girl lets say fourteen years old gets pregnant by her abusive father who is divorced from her mother and had her for his weekend visit. The mother is just barely surviving from paycheck to paycheck yet able to provide for the daughter. Now you are telling me this little girl is suppose to continue to go to school, church and any other extra curricular activities she is involved in and take all the abuse which WILL be brought upon her even though it was no fault of hers. In the mean time, her mother is to carry the financial burden of pre-natal care, and additional food and clothes for the girl. After the birth and giving up the baby the girl is suicidal and the mother has to pay for counseling to hopefully keep her daughter alive.

Now fast forward fifteen years later, and we come across the baby who is now a teenager who found out the circumstances they were brought into this world under, and now this person slides just as the mother did after her pregnancy and is having to go through counseling them self with possibly life long psychological troubles.

So here we have it, two peoples lives stripped from them all because some adult SOB thinks they know what is better for that little girl, than just ending the pregnancy and getting down the road with a little counseling hopefully.

The above situation is NO fairy tale, it happens, and unfortunately it happens in the impoverished neighborhoods.

I would want no part of any party who is so demented in thinking this way. You can have your screwed up Constitutional Party.
    [/B]
    ================================================== =========

I know a girl (actually, a woman now) whom you described exactly in this post. Today, she is 28 or 29 and has a 5 year old girl of her own. Both beautiful people. She's very thankful she was rescued by the attending nurse (whose own ideas about abortion were changed that day). Why don't you tell her to her face that she should have been murdered? If you can't find the courage to do so, then shut your freakin' pie-hole.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Constitution Party

Originally posted by bootlen

I know a girl (actually, a woman now) whom you described exactly in this post. Today, she is 28 or 29 and has a 5 year old girl of her own. Both beautiful people. She's very thankful she was rescued by the attending nurse (whose own ideas about abortion were changed that day). Why don't you tell her to her face that she should have been murdered? If you can't find the courage to do so, then shut your freakin' pie-hole.
    [/QUOTE]Bootlen:

Maybe you should go read the whole thread before you open YOUR pie hole and jump all over me. My whole point was the Constitutional party’s platform does not give a victim a right to CHOOSE. Having the right to choose in rape or incest scenarios has been the reason for my replies on this thread.

If a lady chooses to go through with it, I am all for her in doing so. She has the right to choose. This is all I was trying to accomplish here.

If you had read the thread, you would have seen this, but obviously you want to find someone to argue with instead tonight, so go fill your mouth with that pie you were talking about before you embarrass yourself again.

Originally posted by JMP
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Forget the details. Any vote for any third party is simply the loss of a vote for one of the two major candidates.

Don't get me wrong, I have thrown away my vote before, knowing that I was throwing it away. That also is our right, but it does not help the election.
    It may not help your candidate indeed, but when I stand before Christ on judgement day I will give an account for who I voted for (an expression of ones beliefs).
    http://www.constitutionparty.com/news.php?aid=106
    Cut the hypocrtical crap! You have no authority whatsoever to make claims of who or how anyone will be judged. "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's" applies as well to all other earthly functions. Don't even think you have a clue as to how God will judge anyone. Tend to your own soul and leave redemption to the redeemer.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Constitution Party

Originally posted by bootlen

Bootlen:

Maybe you should go read the whole thread before you open YOUR pie hole and jump all over me. My whole point was the Constitutional party’s platform does not give a victim a right to CHOOSE. Having the right to choose in rape or incest scenarios has been the reason for my replies on this thread.

If a lady chooses to go through with it, I am all for her in doing so. She has the right to choose. This is all I was trying to accomplish here.

If you had read the thread, you would have seen this, but obviously you want to find someone to argue with instead tonight, so go fill your mouth with that pie you were talking about before you embarrass yourself again.
    [/QUOTE]

Some people are going to do what they have a mind to do, regardless of laws. Just don't ask ME to pay for an abortion. It's wrong IMO. Make the rapist pay for it if neeed be.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by JMP
    Forget the details. Any vote for any third party is simply the loss of a vote for one of the two major candidates.

Don't get me wrong, I have thrown away my vote before, knowing that I was throwing it away. That also is our right, but it does not help the election.
    It may not help your candidate indeed, but when I stand before Christ on judgement day I will give an account for who I voted for (an expression of ones beliefs).
    http://www.constitutionparty.com/news.php?aid=106
    Cut the hypocrtical crap! You have no authority whatsoever to make claims of who or how anyone will be judged. "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's" applies as well to all other earthly functions. Don't even think you have a clue as to how God will judge anyone. Tend to your own soul and leave redemption to the redeemer.

Careful your words, Robo. In our form of government, the voters are Caesar.

Proud member of KA Club

[It may not help your candidate indeed, but when I stand before Christ on judgement day I will give an account for who I voted for (an expression of ones beliefs).
    http://www.constitutionparty.com/news.php?aid=106 [/B][/QUOTE]

Right on Mr. Parks, I am torn. I'm afraid that if more of us go for Patrouka, then Kerry will take it and then we will be in for it. I will keep seeking some wisdom from above.
    You may want to look at http://www.akip.org, it is my party, or it was till this last few mos. (I joined the rep. party so we defeat the dems on our local election).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12