Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Here anyways....

There has been a rash of John Kerry sign stealings here. I have now walked out in the morning to find mine gone twice.

Maybe the next one I'll insulate and electrify that little wire frame on it That'll teach the little buggers.

There have also been other democratic candidate's signs stolen too, several for the Sheriff's race.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

No one cares.

could be "divine intervention"

Look at it this way, having the sign gone, you don’t look like an IDIOT promoting such a loser.

and just how did you determine that it was Republicans doing the sign removal ?
    ......By using that method of fault finding, you may say that it was really Democrat supporters that were short of signs & were going out and re-allocating "other peoples resources" to places where more deserving people really needed them. Its called Sign Redistribution !

yeah.................

Originally posted by i_got_ideas
    Here anyways....

There has been a rash of John Kerry sign stealings here. I have now walked out in the morning to find mine gone twice.

Maybe the next one I'll insulate and electrify that little wire frame on it That'll teach the little buggers.

There have also been other democratic candidate's signs stolen too, several for the Sheriff's race.
    ....isn't just like a worried Dem? Just like Kerry not having a game plan for his platform on how HE would handle the war on terror and blaming Bush for it. What a sissy.
    Hey....I've got an idea for ya--- when Bush wins in Nov, you can make a claim to the Election Commitee that your Kerry signs were stolen and that led to swing voters in your neighborhood not voting the way they normally would have. Blame everyone else thats opposed to your agenda for the way things are... would you like some cheese with that wine?

If you find the guy who stole it you could turn over part of your paycheck to give the guy some free housing and job training. That way he'll develope a better self image and feeling more self empowered won't be temped to steal anymore.

Ryan
    Maintenance Guy
    -----------------
    naysayer, skeptic, conspiracy theorist

I'm sure Dems do the same thing.... I've seen posters for Republican candidates vandalized in unspeakable ways.

Originally posted by maintenanceguy
    If you find the guy who stole it you could turn over part of your paycheck to give the guy some free housing and job training. That way he'll develope a better self image and feeling more self empowered won't be temped to steal anymore.

Good one Ryan....

My dad's Bush sign got swiped the first night it was out.

Quit yer bellyachin'.

Eric K

Yeah but a sign that says "I love Bush" will have staying power in a basement bar years after this election is over. A sign that says "Vote Kerry" will someday just get a "vote who?"
    Ryan
    Maintenance Guy
    -----------------
    naysayer, skeptic, conspiracy theorist

Here's your sign

KERRY/EDWARDS -04

Ditto!!

At least this way we wont have too look at this crap into next year becuase there too god damn lazy to clean this crap up after the elections.
    Originally posted by James 3528
    No one cares.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast