Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: good one

I don't want this as commander-in-chief

This is for mankow, motorboy, remember, and the rest of the ilk that is either too lazy or mentally challenged to research the facts.

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/graphics/VVAW04.jpg

http://www.stopjohn.com/movies/hanoi-john.htm

Kerry will do the same concerning Iraq. Kerry is VERY Scary!!

What the heck do you think Bush is doing now.

Hard head. open your eyes and mind to the truth
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Originally posted by acmanko
    What the heck do you think Bush is doing now.

I don't know, why don't you explain it to us!!!

You make a choice Veteran of Foriegn war or Inept NG flyboy
    Inept?

Anyone with an IQ of 3 can step onto a boat, turn the key and push the throttle forward without much risk to themselves. It takes a person with cohjones, and BRAINS to successfully receive their wings as a fighter pilot.

What you are witnessing is the actions of a president with the guts and BRAINS to conduct and see what is right for the protection and security of the USA now and into the future. Very few people are visionaries who can look into the future and see how actions taken in the present will ultimately be recorded as the right actions of the time by historians. We are watching the actions of a president who will go down in history as one of the TOP 5 best presidents for leading us through the difficult last three years, and the sad thing is, half of America can not even see it.

If you want to know what Inept is flyboy acmanko, go do some TRUE research on kerry, and in the meantime, your NG pilot will keep protecting your butt and everyone else’s in America.

WE are watching a president who will go down as the 3rd in office at the time of atack on u.s. soil.

Anybody have a clue why we got involved in WWI?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

acmanko

just remember, if your employer has to pay more in taxes, there is less in the cookie jar when your raise is merited.

[Edited by billva on 10-10-2004 at 06:36 PM]

Originally posted by bootlen
    Anybody have a clue why we got involved in WWI?

??????

I believe that at first the Americans were totaly against our involvement, umm! rings a bell, doesn't it?

[Edited by bobby7388 on 10-10-2004 at 06:34 PM]

I watched a program on the history channel were there were many protests about the USA getting involved in WWII.

There was even the rant "germany didn't attack us, Japan did. So we have no business fighting germany"

Germany declared war on us after we declared total war against the Japanese, as for ww1, the catalyst was german U-boats sinking ships in the North Atlantic i.e, all ships bound for England with or without passengers.

Yep. really a choice to be made. Kerry talking about a war he was in while the present Commander-in-Chief campaigned for a friends Senate election in Alabama and maintained an excellent service to our country with unblemished attendance in the National Gaurd. Anyone who can multi-task between the importance of getting a friend elected and dodging bullets in Lower Alabama should be a shoe in.
    ================================================== =========

John Kerry is an out-n-out liar. AC, would you hire a known liar rather than someone who is honest to work for you? (This is not rhetorical...I expect an answer.)

================================================== ==========

Hey, ac. Got an answer to this?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Yep. really a choice to be made. Kerry talking about a war he was in while the present Commander-in-Chief campaigned for a friends Senate election in Alabama and maintained an excellent service to our country with unblemished attendance in the National Gaurd. Anyone who can multi-task between the importance of getting a friend elected and dodging bullets in Lower Alabama should be a shoe in.
    Look on page one of this thread, I already answered it.

================================================== =========

John Kerry is an out-n-out liar. AC, would you hire a known liar rather than someone who is honest to work for you? (This is not rhetorical...I expect an answer.)

================================================== ==========

Hey, ac. Got an answer to this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast