Great to see debate about who leads your country!

As a Canadian and therefore North American minority, the U.S elections and results are important to me. But not as important as my own situation, the choices always seem to be limited to the rich and influential ( our PM/leader owns a huge Steamship Line, the Bush family looks to be doing very well). Watched Fahrenhiet 9/11 with my daughter, journalism assignment for her to review. Certainly makes ya wonder about the financial and presidential family influence on the military decisions made in the last 3 years. Oh well enough WWF/ARP for me back to Real Life.

Watts New, Ohm My, I been Electrically Commutated. Are U2.

Yeah McCool....Like most places..we have the best political system money can buy. A two party system that offers about as much difference as vanilla ice cream, or vanilla ice cream with nuts.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

The big question is: which party is nuts.

I think the difference is closer to ice cream with cashews or ice cream with walnuts. Both parties are nuts.
    If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

Originally posted by kim
    The big question is: which party is nuts.

I think the difference is closer to ice cream with cashews or ice cream with walnuts. Both parties are nuts.
    It's obvious who the nuts are - shrub and Co. You have to be nuts to invade a country with "enhanced" intelligence. You know what's really nuts? Bush says that even with the intelligence we have now, he'd still invade Iraq. What, is he stupid? Obviously! I feel real safe now that Sadaam is in prison. Not. Georgie should have kept the emphasis on Osama and kept the real terrorists in Afghanistan where they all were in the begining.

Originally posted by mccool
    Great to see debate about who leads your country!

As a Canadian and therefore North American minority, the U.S elections and results are important to me. But not as important as my own situation, the choices always seem to be limited to the rich and influential ( our PM/leader owns a huge Steamship Line, the Bush family looks to be doing very well). Watched Fahrenhiet 9/11 with my daughter, journalism assignment for her to review. Certainly makes ya wonder about the financial and presidential family influence on the military decisions made in the last 3 years. Oh well enough WWF/ARP for me back to Real Life.

Have your daughter read this as part of her review - Dollars to doughnuts her journalism prof isn't interested in checking facts in this "documentary"

http://www.davekopel.org/terror/59Deceits.pdf

It summarizes Mike Moores lies.

Eric K