Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by acmanko
    And I'm telling you upfront, if Bush is re-elected your whole world is gonna crash down around you
    OK chicken little whatever.

You know when the Dems claim failure in Afghanistan at Tora Bora they are insulting our troops. Also they keep saying we failed because we worked with the northern alliance in Tora Bora. I thought the dems wanted us to build coalitions and work with other people and not be unilateral. Also we don't even know for sure if Bin Laden got out of Tora Bora or if he was killed or injured. He is such a publicity hound it would seem that if he were alive he'd be sending video tapes to Al Jazeera everyday. I wouldn't be suprised if he is worm food right now.

The truth everyone knows is Iraq had WMD and used it in the past, Saddam hated the US and even had plans to assinate an exUS president (which in itself is enough to warrant war and if we had a real president at the time we would have removed him in '93), the Iraqi military shot at US warplanes daily patroling the no-fly zones, the Iraqis interferred with and intimidated the UN weapons inspectors, hindering them from doing their job. Those two things should have also warranted Saddam's removal but we didn't have a real prsident at the time. Saddam also sympathized with and supported terrorist around the world. The Iraqi military trained Al Queda fighter in bombmaking and the use of chemical and biological weapons. I could go on but unless you've been living in a cave with your head up your ass for the last 20 years you already know this. John Kerry knows that Bush did the right thing in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is just using it as a political football to win over the people who don't pay attention to the world around them. It is disgraceful and proves Kerry does not have the character or judgement to lead this country or the world.

W04

It's time we got over all this Saddam crap, he's gone, and some of you have to pay the price now that it's over. You can beg under my table. A few crumbs here and there mingled with my astute taste in home decor should keep you babbling hasbeens as happy as you are now.

It's time we got over all this Saddam crap, he's gone, and some of you have to pay the price now that it's over. You can beg under my table. A few crumbs here and there mingled with my astute taste in home decor should keep you babbling hasbeens as happy as you are now.
    That's the pot calling the kettle black. Or pothead.

You know, you dems/libs can't hear what has been said but you hear a lot of what has NOT been said.

W never declared war on Osama bin Laden. Not even once. He DID declare a war on terrorism. It really doesn't matter if Osama's dead or alive. If he has been stopped from palnning and executing any more terrorist attacks, that is a victory.

Terrorism is not about occupation of land. It is about occupation of people's minds. Maybe dems/libs will lay down for that...I WILL NOT. Neither will W. Good on W.

W in '04.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by bootlen
    You know, you dems/libs can't hear what has been said but you hear a lot of what has NOT been said.

W never declared war on Osama bin Laden. Not even once. He DID declare a war on terrorism. It really doesn't matter if Osama's dead or alive. If he has been stopped from palnning and executing any more terrorist attacks, that is a victory.

Terrorism is not about occupation of land. It is about occupation of people's minds. Maybe dems/libs will lay down for that...I WILL NOT. Neither will W. Good on W.

W in '04.
    And Bush continually pounds the fact in weak voters minds that they are safe from terror. What a laugh.

W in '04.
    And Bush continually pounds the fact in weak voters minds that they are safe from terror. What a laugh.
    ================================================== =========

Thanks for proving my point, ac. Bush has never said nor implied that. Matter of fact, he's said that no one can guarantee absolute safety from sick people like terrorists.

That's why there are still military bodies and laws in place to address that very fact.

BTW, you ever fall off a ladder?

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

No, but i have rode a few down.

Don't you get tired of falling off a clif

W in '04.

When did Bush say we are safe from terror? I think your confusuing safe with safer.
    Keep throwing up what Kerry says, all this does is prove you have no ability to form a personal opinion, see clear distinctions between wording and meaning.
    Follow Kerry to the gates of hell, if your lucky you'll arrive first.

Don't you get tired of falling off a clif

Can't get tired of something I've never done.

Next time you ride a ladder down, try going feet first.

Proud member of KA Club

Well, Bush is kinda leading in circles, I thought I'd at least give a little credit, better to fall and get up then wander aimlessly

Well, Bush is kinda leading in circles, I thought I'd at least give a little credit, better to fall and get up then wander aimlessly

I'm sure know one knows more from experience than you do.

Proud member of KA Club

Exactly why Shrub should lead us over a cliff 4 more years, experience in falling and wandering.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast