Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DAH!1064 soldiers late,for what!perfect timing before the TOWN MEETING FRIDAY http://kevxml2a.verizon.net/_1_P43TO...&feed=ap&top=1

[Edited by maxster on 10-07-2004 at 07:36 PM]

Look for this at your town hall meeting

Your argument won't fly.

Procurement
    Let me begin by discussing procurement and financing, two critical areas that cut across all potential WMD efforts. The ISG has been investigating Iraq’s procurement process, sources of finance, the involvement of foreign firms, and the specific types of goods that were sought. Iraq utilized a complex and well developed procurement system hidden by an effective denial and deception strategy. By the late 1990s, Iraq, in contravention of UN sanctions, pursued the procurement of military goods and technical expertise for military capabilities.

The primary source of illicit financing for this system was oil smuggling conducted through government-to-government protocols negotiated by Iraq with neighboring countries. Money also was obtained from kickback payments made on contracts set up through the UN’s Oil for Food program.

Iraq derived several billion dollars between 1999 and 2003 from oil smuggling and kickbacks. One senior regime official estimated Iraq earned $4 billion from illicit oil sales from 1999 to March 2003. By levying a surcharge on Oil for Food contracts, Iraq earned billions more during the same period.

This was revenue outside UN control and provided resources the regime could spend without restriction. It channeled much of the illicitly gathered funds to rebuild Iraq’s military capabilities through the Military Industrialization Commission, the MIC. MIC worked with the Iraqi Intelligence Service to establish front companies in Iraq and other countries to facilitate procurement.

Biological and Chemical Weapons
    The ISG has developed new information regarding Iraq’s dual-use facilities and ongoing research suitable for a capability to produce biological or chemical agents on short notice. Iraq did have facilities suitable for the production of biological and chemical agents needed for weapons. It had plans to improve and expand and even build new facilities.

With respect to chemical production, Iraq was working up to March 2003 to construct new facilities for the production of chemicals. There were plans under the direction of a leading nuclear scientist/WMD program manager to construct plants capable of making a variety of chemicals and producing a year’s supply of any chemical in a month. This was a crash program. Most of the chemicals specified in this program were conventional commercial chemicals, but a few are considered “dual use.” One we are examining, commonly called DCC (N,N-Dicyclohexyl carbodiimide), was used by Iraq before 1991 as a stabilizing agent for the nerve agent VX. Iraq had plans before OIF for large-scale production of this chemical. Again, what do these activities mean?

I don't have the time to do this.....

Read it for yourself

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=61992

He can't read.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

If you could read and count you,d know there were no WMD's and over 1000 dead American soldiers simply cause Bush can't read or count either.

Originally posted by acmanko
    If you could read and count you,d know there were no WMD's and over 1000 dead American soldiers simply cause Bush can't read or count either.
    ================================================== =========

I don't know how you count but "no WMD's in Iraq and over 1000 dead American soldiers" is one heck of a lot better than any number of WMD's in America and thousands of dead American civilians.

That's why we're there just in case you're the type of person who hits himself in the head several times so you'll feel better when you stop.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Ouch..................................

Originally posted by bootlen
    ================================================== =========

I don't know how you count but "no WMD's in Iraq and over 1000 dead American soldiers" is one heck of a lot better than any number of WMD's in America and thousands of dead American civilians.

That's why we're there just in case you're the type of person who hits himself in the head several times so you'll feel better when you stop.
    .........touch'e.

Hind sight is a great tool for liberals to smear and degrade the sacrefices made by our armed services.

I could have told that guy he was going to get hit by the car after it ran him over.

And I'm telling you upfront, if Bush is re-elected your whole world is gonna crash down around you

And I'm telling you upfront, if Bush is re-elected your whole world is gonna crash down around you
    You mean your world, because you would be forced to get off your ass and get a job and take responsibility for yourself.

Lay off the crack ya crackhead.

My whole world has crashed around me before, I never blamed anyone but myself. Stand up and be a man for once would you.

Maybe there will be funding to get you to rehab.

Originally posted by bobby7388

My whole world has crashed around me before, I never blamed anyone but myself. Stand up and be a man for once would you.
    Yes, I mean all you have to do is get married

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast