+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Older Crystal Tips Ice Machine problem?

Post Likes

Older Crystal Tips Ice Machine problem?

The Crystal Tips Ice machine I have is 1997 MODEL. It has run perfect until last week, I noticed it seems to run non-stop? It will not stop making ice? Does anyone know what would cause this? Thanks,

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by etradio7 View Post
    The Crystal Tips Ice machine I have is 1997 MODEL. It has run perfect until last week, I noticed it seems to run non-stop? It will not stop making ice? Does anyone know what would cause this? Thanks,
    Bin sensor.

Post Likes
    Do you know where the bin sensor is located by any chance? Thanks for the info.

Post Likes

Where is the bin sensor located?

Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Bin sensor.
    Do you happen to know where the sensor is located and can I repair this or do I need to replace it? Thanks for your help.

Post Likes
    Look at the top of the bin for a torpedo shaped probe.

Post Likes

Found the sensor I think.

Look at the top of the bin for a torpedo shaped probe.
    There is a tube that runs down the left side othe machine and the ice had almost reached that level, SO I just pushed the ice up next to the tube on the left side and the machine went off. That must be the sensor probe. What do you think? And thanks so much the help and info.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by etradio7 View Post
    There is a tube that runs down the left side othe machine and the ice had almost reached that level, SO I just pushed the ice up next to the tube on the left side and the machine went off. That must be the sensor probe. What do you think? And thanks so much the help and info.
    Sounds right but why did the machine not shut down before ? Could be a intermittent switch. You will have to keep a eye on it.

Post Likes
    Sounds right but why had the machine not shut down before ? Could be a intermittent switch. You will have to keep a eye on it.
    Ok, I will, thanks alot for your help.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in