Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Cheney...

W-04' there is no other choice. A little bit of thought proves that, we have a new axis of weasels
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Kerry has proven....

...... that his self- confidence level is weak- thus the need to change stances when-ever the wind changes.
    I wonder how he'll stand up to "over confidence" when a they meet again this Friday?

(I think The Bush Team has set Kerry up for the "sucker punch style" the Kerry Team seams to enjoy using.)

D0 I smell a "rope-a-dope" coming?

I think it was a draw at best. The best part came at the end of the debate where if you went to the website Cheney stated (factcheck.com) it automatically redirected you to the anti-shrub site of George Soros. Cheney couldn't even get the web address right - moron. Not to mention when Cheney lied when he said he never met Edwards before seeing him on that stage. I just saw a video clip from 2001 where Edwards and Cheney were seated right next to each other. Cheney and the shrub are such liars, they even lie about little **** like that.

Is that better, booty?

Re: Kerry has proven....

Originally posted by tab-tech
    ...... that his self- confidence level is weak- thus the need to change stances when-ever the wind changes.
    I wonder how he'll stand up to "over confidence" when a they meet again this Friday?

(I think The Bush Team has set Kerry up for the "sucker punch style" the Kerry Team seams to enjoy using.)

You smell something alright. The rotten stench of the decaying shrub administration. And we all know who the dope is (Bush, for you idiots that haven't a clue).

I still don't get how people define a lie. It is obvious that Cheney was "mistaken" or "forgetful" about his having met Edwards previously. A lie would be if Cheney remembered having met Edwards and deliberately claimed he never had.

Obviously that meeting did not impress Cheney much. Is it a lie if you believe what you say to be true?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

is it org or com ??
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

Originally posted by motorboy1
    I think it was a draw at best. The best part came at the end of the debate where if you went to the website Cheney stated (factcheck.com) it automatically redirected you to the anti-shrub site of George Soros. Cheney couldn't even get the web address right - moron. Not to mention when Cheney lied when he said he never met Edwards before seeing him on that stage. I just saw a video clip from 2001 where Edwards and Cheney were seated right next to each other. Cheney and the shrub are such liars, they even lie about little **** like that.

Is that better, booty?
    ================================================== ==========

Didn't make any diff to me either way. But now you've just proven you are willing to repeat inaccuracies. Typical lib.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Re: Re: Kerry has proven....

You smell something alright. The rotten stench of the decaying shrub administration. And we all know who the dope is (Bush, for you idiots that haven't a clue).
    I'd laugh in your face if you were standing here, but I'll just save the laughter collectively for Nov. 3rd. The smell of victory will be sweet compared to the same 'ol crap you dish out. Doom and gloom.... looks good on you.

If Chenney met Edwards before, at a dinner or something, then why didn't Edwards turn it to his advantage. "Excuse me! Mr Vice President. Are you losing your memory and not able to serve the country? We had lunch together at the Congressional Sushi Bar*. Don't you remember?"

Fact is that Edwards didn't remember meeting Chenney either. Just like Kerry didn't remember meeting Fonda either.

* I am assuming that there is a Congressional Sushi Bar since there is a Congressional Everything Else that we pay for.

Originally posted by bootlen

Is that better, booty?
    ================================================== =========

Didn't make any diff to me either way. But now you've just proven you are willing to repeat inaccuracies. Typical lib.
    If it doesn't make any diff to you, why did you bother to post? What was inacurrate? Fact: Cheney did state factcheck.com or are you saying that he didn't? He also said that he never met Mr. Edwards until he met him on that stage. A lie. Fact: He met Mr. Edwards at least three times before the debate. The reason Mr. Edwards didn't call him on it during the debate was that there were more serious questions that needed answering. That's what the shrub camp wanted to happen, you know, to shift the focus from how badly everything is going during their administration. A complete failure.

Re: Re: Re: Kerry has proven....

I'd laugh in your face if you were standing here, but I'll just save the laughter collectively for Nov. 3rd. The smell of victory will be sweet compared to the same 'ol crap you dish out. Doom and gloom.... looks good on you.
    The doom and gloom comes directly from the shrub administrations disasterous decisions. Blame them for all the "good" news. You may be able to laugh at this **** but I can't find it in myself to feel anything but contempt for the shrub and his cronies.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerry has proven....

The doom and gloom comes directly from the shrub administrations disasterous decisions. Blame them for all the "good" news. You may be able to laugh at this **** but I can't find it in myself to feel anything but contempt for the shrub and his cronies.
    You're braindead.

Do us all a favor and go shoot yourself

Originally posted by bootlen

Is that better, booty?

If it doesn't make any diff to you, why did you bother to post? What was inacurrate? Fact: Cheney did state factcheck.com or are you saying that he didn't? He also said that he never met Mr. Edwards until he met him on that stage. A lie. Fact: He met Mr. Edwards at least three times before the debate. The reason Mr. Edwards didn't call him on it during the debate was that there were more serious questions that needed answering. That's what the shrub camp wanted to happen, you know, to shift the focus from how badly everything is going during their administration. A complete failure.

Didn't make a diff whether you spell "fact" correctly. I was simply pointing out to another poster the handicap libs have when it comes to facts.

Cheney wasn't lying. Again, you might want to look up lie in your Funk & Wagnall's. Cheney was not prevaricating (Look that up, too.) He was making a statement of what he believed to be true. I've met many people in my life and had forgotten I met them. They were either easily forgettable or I chose to forget them for whatever reason. I would imagine Cheney has met a lot more people than I have and has forgotten many of them. Frankly, Edwards is one I would prefer to forget.

No, indeed, Cheney referred to fact-check. It's just that, being a lib, you have a hard time even spelling "fact". I think it's hilarious. That's why I mentioned it to the other poster.

Anything else?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast