Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Cheney...

...put the whuppin' on Eddie as bad as the snippets indicate?

I didn't watch the "debate" but I've heard bits & pieces and sounds like Cheny took Edwards to the woodshed. Sounds almost like it was a setup and Edwards was in on it playing the straight man for Dick.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Smile

Originally posted by James 3528
    That's Good.

I thought Cheney broke it off in him for sure.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Interesting! none of our liberal friends have any comments on this, wonder why?

I think it was a draw at best. The best part came at the end of the debate where if you went to the website Cheney stated (fastcheck.com) it automatically redirected you to the anti-shrub site of George Soros. Cheney couldn't even get the web address right - moron. Not to mention when Cheney lied when he said he never met Edwards before seeing him on that stage. I just saw a video clip from 2001 where Edwards and Cheney were seated right next to each other. Cheney and the shrub are such liars, they even lie about little **** like that.

Originally posted by motorboy1
    I think it was a draw at best. The best part came at the end of the debate where if you went to the website Cheney stated (fastcheck.com) it automatically redirected you to the anti-shrub site of George Soros. Cheney couldn't even get the web address right - moron. Not to mention when Cheney lied when he said he never met Edwards before seeing him on that stage. I just saw a video clip from 2001 where Edwards and Cheney were seated right next to each other. Cheney and the shrub are such liars, they even lie about little **** like that.
    ================================================== ==========

Well, now, here we have proof positive that motor's head has been firmly stuck up his rectum for the past 12 years. If he ever takes it out, he'll be hard of hearing until he gets all that crap out of his ears. Man, talk about fecal impaction. I guess you'd call that aural constipation.

You're too easy, motor. One post answers two of yours. For cryin' out loud, pull your head out already! Get in touch with reality. Look for truth. It's right in front of you if you're lookin' straight ahead.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

That's a good one James. My kid blerted out during the debate. "Cheney is making Edwards look like his hand puppet.

I'll have to print this out for my son Jeremy.

I must say, Cheney was very good. Should make it interesting for Fridays debate.

How did I not know Cheney has a gay daughter? I think that was kind of crappy on Edwards part to toss that in there so that everybody who didnt know would know.

He tried to make it sound like it was no big deal, but it was a definate ploy to draw attention away from the fact he was getting whooped.

Thought it was funny towards the end when Cheney said "when the next president is elected...I mean when Bush is re- elected" LOL
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

It's http://www.factcheck.org/ numbnuts.

Originally posted by bb
    ================================================== =========

Ya gotta remember, bb, that motor's a lib and libs cannot even type the word "fact", never mind give them.

Proud member of KA Club

Edwards quickly changed subjects

When Cheney pointed out that Edwards had avoided $600,000 in medicaire payments because he was a Subchapter S corporation.

Originally posted by bootlen
    Originally posted by bb
    ================================================== =========

Ya gotta remember, bb, that motor's a lib and libs cannot even type the word "fact", never mind give them.

HaHaHa !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast